five

For the past week you helped Eren study, he came over Monday, Wednesday, and Friday to prepare for the upcoming test. There were times where he'd be running late due to some modeling meetings but you didn't mind. You both enjoyed each other's company.

That week all you did was work, and let's just say it was extremely tiring. It was Saturday night and you had planned to rest all day, keeping the work you had to do out of your mind. But like always that was interrupted. You were stretched out on your circle swivel chair preparing to watch a movie when Mikasa walked through your door. You jumped grabbing the scissors on your coffee table. Mikasa stopped where she was and put her hands up.

You let out a relieving sigh, "You have a key to my apartment?" You asked her.

"Yeah, for emergencies. How else would I be able to get in?"

You shrugged, "I don't see an emergency around here; so what's happening right now?"

She sighed and sat beside you, "We went over this like three days ago. Sasha wants us to do something with her, she won't say what it is until we get there though. And I came to pick you up, so get up and get changed."

You didn't even bother arguing with her, you handed her the remote and got changed in your bedroom.

Choose an outfit:

You exited your bedroom and Mikasa whistled, "You look good; now come on

You exited your bedroom and Mikasa whistled, "You look good; now come on."

She drove the both of you in her car, you ended up at a park and noticed a group of your friends and some other people. The both of you got out of the car and joined everyone else, you knew some of the other people that happened to be with you. Ymir, Historia, Hitch, Marlo, Casey, and Marco.

Sasha noticed you both there and stood on a bench talking to everyone. "Okay so you're probably wondering why I called you all out here tonight." Everyone nodded, "Before I get started i wanted to say that you guys are crazy, I told you to come to a park at 5pm and didn't tell you what was going to happen. I could've been ready to kill you all-"

Mikasa cut her off, "Sasha, honey, just get on with it."

"Fine. Tonight we're going to have some fun doing a picture scavenger hunt. Rules are simple, I'll give you a paper with a list of things or people to take pictures with and whoever makes it to the last stop first wins." Everyone cheered and agreed. "You're going to have to drive around with your partners all night, so I suggest you don't annoy each other. Now please wait while Little Bill comes around to hand you papers with your partners and the items."

Connie came around and handed everyone papers. "Are we allowed to ask other teams for help?" Armin asked beside you.

"No. And let me add that at least two members of the group must be in the pictures; but the more people you have the more points you get."

You browsed through the names until you found your own, your group consisted of you, Eren, Annie, and Armin. The other groups were Reiner, Bertholdt, Ymir and Historia. Jean, Marco, Sasha, and Connie. Then finally Mikasa, Casey, Hitch, and Marlo.