eight

Eren's POV:

I was up next to walk down the stage. My cue came on and I walked out.

My eyes peered over the audience, but my attention soon focused on y/n. Front and center. She looked stunning.

The dress she wore fit her frame well, it was pertinent in all the right areas.

An unexpected cheer came from Connie, heads turned toward him, but soon looked back when Annie quieted him down.

My focus went back to y/n. I wanted her more than anything right now, and the way she looked at me told me she wanted the same. I got to the end of the stage and her eyes looked me up and down. That honestly might've been what pushed me over the edge.

I put my hands in my pockets for personal reasons you could say.. and turned around to walk off.

I went backstage where my agent met me at the door of my dressing room, "Take fifteen to change and take a break, I'll be back to get you." I nodded and walked into the room in front of me.

I got bored in there and y/n was the only person on my mind; I texted her to come in during intermission, I just wanted to talk to her.. or maybe I wanted something else, I couldn't tell. I got up and walked around waiting for her.

There was a faint knock at the door, I turned around and y/n was peaking into the room. "Hey y/n." I looked up at her and made my way to the couch.

"Hi Eren." She sat next to me and asked what was up.

"I wanted a break, and you're the person I wanted to see." Was how I responded. The slim smile on her face never faded. She told me she wanted to see me model more and started playing with fabric on my pants, rubbing my leg, although I think it was unintentional.

I wanted to tell her something but didn't get the chance to when I heard another knock on the door. I sighed and told the person to come in.

It was my ex, Alex, the last person I wanted to see right now. She came in perky, completely interrupting me and y/n.

She kept calling me old pet names, and asked about my mom in front of y/n, the only person who didn't know what happened to her. My eyes flashed from y/n then back to Alex. This really wasn't something I wanted to talk about with her, and I let that be known.

'I hope more than anything y/n isn't mad at me for not telling her'. I thought to myself. Her body language showed no signs of her being upset, instead gave off a sense of confusion.

Alex removed y/n's hand off of my leg and shook it before presenting herself.

"Are you serious?" Y/n asked her. Alex acted oblivious to what she meant, to which y/n ignored and introduced herself.

Alex separated y/n and I with her own body and I think that was what pushed y/n to wanting to leave. She got up and told me that she'd be out there waiting for me with everyone else. I watched her exit the room and stood up away from Alex. "Can you get out?"

She remained seated, "Why my love?"

"We broke up and you still act like we're together. There's nothing between us anymore. You have to stop calling me that shit, you're fucking crazy, that's why I broke up with you."

"But I love you."

I shook my head and opened the door, "No you don't, you wanted publicity. That and you're just annoying as fuck."

She laughed to herself, "Okay Eren. I'll leave, but just know you're always welcome in my home. I'll be here waiting for you to crawl back into my arms."

I closed the door behind her and sat back down on the couch with my hand rubbing my head. I groaned and ditched my former thoughts, deciding to get ready in my next outfit.

'How the hell did that happen in the span of 8 minutes?'