four

Rain. The sound of it flooded your ears as you sat by the window in your psychology class. You'd gotten there early and had been sitting there for the past fifteen minutes waiting for class to start, while Mikasa had her head down asleep on her bag. Students started trickling in but you paid them no attention and kept your eyes on each falling rain droplet.

"Okay, okay, you can talk at a time when I'm not getting paid, but for now listen up." You shook Mikasa awake and your eyes had adjusted to view the short teacher at the front of the room. "We have a new student with us, Eren Jaeger." Your eyebrows raised at the sound of his name, and so did Mikasa's. "He just came back from studying abroad, which I suggest some of you do. Give us a wave or something Jaeger." You turned around and sure enough there he was standing three rows behind you waving to the class. He gave both you and Mikasa a grin when he noticed you were in the class as well, which you returned. There were girls whispering and giggling as Eren sat down. "Moving on, we are starting a new project today that requires partners, so please pair yourselves up."

You decided to stick with Mikasa since you both usually got the work done quickly. Behind you, you could hear the chatter of girls arguing on who would sit with Eren. Mr.Ackerman could see that Eren was getting uncomfortable and decided to choose for them.

"Eren you can sit with y/n, she knows what she's doing. Mikasa sit with Casey, the rest of you find a partner before you do the project alone. Do it quickly."

The girls scrambled to sit with their friends, you nudged Mikasa's arm and she rolled her eyes. Casey was the girl Mikasa had a crush on for as long as you'd known her. It was quite obvious that Casey liked her too but, they both always denied it. Talking to her was one of the things Mikasa of course needed help with, and for that she had you as her wingman. They hadn't spent much time together outside of school, but now, as her partner, they had no choice but to.

Mikasa got up and sat next to Casey, and Eren came and plopped down beside you. "Hey partner, I didn't know you were in this class."

"Well here I am. I wasn't expecting you to be here either."

Mr.Ackerman cleared his throat, "The project is simple. You'll create an infographic whether it be on paper, cardboard, digital, etc and should be on a topic of your choice as long as it relates to one of the topics we've learned so far this year. They must include pictures, charts, and key ideas and information. You'll write a paper that is to be handed in with the infographic, which will be a reflective piece showing how you've grown and what you've retained. I'll give you 3 weeks to work seeing as there's a test next week and you will need to study. You have the rest of class to start and ask questions."

You turned to Eren who sat beside you, "Okay, any ideas for what to do?" You asked.

He thought for a moment, "Three weeks.." he began, "we can do it on false memories. So distorted recollection of an event."

"I like the idea, let's get to working." You began writing down what Eren had described and sketched a rough draft of an example.

"This also gives us time to get to know each other." He stated beside you.

A few minutes had gone by of girls pretending to drop stuff so that they could get closer to Eren and occasionally ask him if he needed anything. "Hi Eren, I see you like all the time at the mall. I even follow you on all platforms, that's so crazy isn't it! Do you think I could maybe get a follow back or something?"

Eren just watched the girl talk, "Uhm, I have to talk to my agent, maybe."

"I hope they say yes. Well thanks for talking to me." He just nodded as she went away.

Frankly it was embarrassing to watch but there was nothing you were going to do about it. "You're quite the chick magnet." You said to him. "Are you going to follow her back?"