Chip baby

Jo Wilson pov
Future

"It seems that your baby is healthy and you'll be having a girl." Carina says with a big smile. A girl? That was the best news I have heard all day. Me and Alex have been talking for days on names, and we had such a hard time with boys names. Glad to hear our life will be just a little bit easier.

"Thank you, Dr. Deluca." Alex said, with a smile as he put a hand on my shoulder. I lied in the hospital bed with a giant smile on my face. I'm finally having the life I always wanted. But then it hit me. My best friend wouldn't be sharing this happy moment with me.  She is gone. She's dead. Never to be seen or heard from ever again.

And she was gone because of Amelia Shepherd.

Present
Andrew Deluca pov.

It's been a week since Sam was deported and things have been interesting lately. Jo, Elizabeth, Alex, and Link has invited me to their once a week night out. Where they all go to Joe's bar and talk, or throw darts. It was honestly nice, until I got a little drunk and almost kissed Elizabeth.

Things with Elizabeth and I have gotten interesting, we have been spending a lot more time together lately. I've been going to her house more to show her and Link how to cook, because those to are a disaster. Then they found I was living in the hospital after Sam left and decided to let me have the guest room in their house. So I'm guessing ingoring my feelings for Elizabeth is now litteraly impossible.

Today was different I wasn't going to see Elizabeth much sense she was going to be with her patient Thersa nearly all day.

After getting to the hospital I noticed Dr. Robbins had a tin full of cookies. I noticed other doctors taking some, so I went over. When I took one she shouted. "Hey! Those are my lesbian gratitude cookies." She said, trying to take it away from me. "My girlfriend got deported, and now I think I'm in love again." I said, which made her eyes go wide and she handed me another cookie.

After eating the cookies I had a strange buzz go through me. How weird. I kinda felt like singing. After a while Meredith went up on stage and grabbed the microphone. "Everyone who had Dr. Robbins cookies, please come to the conference room it was learned the cookies have rat poison in them." Wait rat poison? I was going to die? Unloved?

After everyone who has a cookie gathered up into the room Meredith, Jo, and Elizabeth came into the room. Has Elizabeth always looked this pretty? "So the cookies actually just had weed in them." Meredith stated calm as ever. Weed? I've never been high before, well I guess that statement changed.

"You had me scared!" Arizona yelled, looking around the room. "You knew they had weed in them!" Meredith countred. "Yeah, Jo and I are going to take your phones so you don't make any calls that you'll regret later in the future." Elizabeth said, as her and Jo went around the room with bags grabbing people's phones. "You like pretty, like a cartoon character." Maggie said, to Jo who just smiled at her and took her phone.

"As for your patients Wilson, both Lincoln's, Carina, Richard, Amelia, and I got them covered." Meredith added as she looked at her watch. "Doesn't Lizzie have a patient today?" I asked, did I just call her Lizzie? "Rescheduled." She said, as the group all left the room.

(Most of this part did not happen, it's just part of him being high, most likely incorrect, because I've never been high and I don't plan on it)

I looked and saw Sam in the corner. What was she doing here? She left. For good. "Andrew! Hey how's it going?" She asked, lying on the floor. I slowly went over and layed on the floor with her. "so how's the whole Elizabeth thing doing? Are you dating yet?" She asked. "No, but I want to, she's pretty and really perfect. Her hair is perfect, her smile is perfect, her laugh is perfect, she is perfect.

"Ah she sounds perfect." Sam added. After a long hour of talking to Sam the door opened and Elizabeth appeared.

"Ciao Bella." (Hi beautiful) She just gave me an odd look as she leaned down in order to talk to me. She handed me a water bottle and a bag of pretzels. "I think you may need this, I don't know if it helps with getting high, but it always helped me with hangovers." I smiled as I took the bag of pretzels.

"sono follemente innamorato di te" (I am madly in love with you.) She just titled her head. "Oh you speak Italian when your high, odd, cute, but odd."