live together?

"I'm usually a very active person always running to do the next thing never sitting still. Now, all I have been doing is sitting still. Thinking about how the goods things in my life are going to end, because now they definitely are. I just feel like I can't hold on any longer."

Future Jo Wilson pov

Is it healthy to still look at old notes from people you loved and cared about? This one was from a long time ago. It was from Lizzie when we where in college. So long ago. I miss it, the getting drunk and day drinking. Back when life was simple, now when you lose people it's just a normal thing that happens every once and while. And over time your supposed to move on. Even if it is your best friend.

Elizabeth Lincoln pov.

"Alex never brought me movies and dinner." Jo said, as she took a sip of her drink. Andrew Deluca, making your standards for men even higher by the second. "Especially anything home-made, most of the time it's just take out." I do remember Jo saying how her diet consists of potato chips and whatever she finds in the cabinets.  With her being a surgeon you'd think she'd have healthier eating habits. "Ah well, I guess I really enjoy the cooking. Your going to have to come over and try it sometime." I said, eating a french fry from off my tray.

"Everytime me and Alex come over to have dinner at your guys place, there is always an emergency at the hospital. It's like your home is cursed." I laughed and shook my head. Sometimes Jo can be a little over dramatic. "Its not our place. I still live with Link. Andrew lives with Carina." I honestly enjoy living with my brother, though I would prefer if him and Amelia would be a whole lot more quiet.

"Maybe you and Deluca should move in together." Wait what? We've haven't been dating for that long of a time, so would that be too soon? "How would I even suggest that?" I asked her, with the most confused look on my face. She laughed. "I don't know if I can give the best advice in that category." She paused and thought for a second. Like she was reliving a memory. "Well how did you suggest it to Alex?" I asked. I'm usually not the one to make big steps like that, but I'd like some ideas if I ever changed my mind.

"Well for Alex we lived in Mers house together, it was terrible so I surprised him with a beat up loft. Together we fixed it up and boom here we are now." Jo said, with a big smile on her face. Wow, yeah I'm not surprising Andrew with a house. Well a loft. Maybe I should just wait for him to bring it up, speak of the devil. Andrew and Carina came and sat at the table with me and Jo. It was nice to all have lunch at the hospital.

Andrew sat next to me happier than ever. Okay, he was a little too happy. "hey." I said with a smile. "Hello, Bella." I always found it a little weird when he called me Bella, but than some other part of me finds that hot. "Hello." Carina said, probably just to make sure we knew she was there. "So any body has big plans this weekend?"Jo asked, looking around the table. We all shook our heads no. Where was this going. "I was thinking game night? I feel like we haven't had one in forever. But this time actually invite April and Jackson."