is it love?

Future point of view- Atticus Lincoln.

"You need to stop blaming her." Jo said as she took a slip of the tea Carina forced her to drink. "What are you talking about?" I had an idea of what she meant, but I was hoping she wasn't talking about forgiving Amelia.

"The whole Elizabeth, Amelia thing. It's been about a year Link. Lizzie would want you to forgive her." Jo responded, as she decided that she in fact did not like the tea.

"I think Elizabeth would want to be alive, Jo! She had her whole life ahead of her.. she had a future! But Amelia had to take that away. I don't see you going up to Deluca and telling him to forgive her." I probably shouldn't of yelled at Jo, she's pregnant after all.

"Because Deluca wasn't in love with Amelia!" She yelled back. She started to grab her things to leave. "Elizabeth's gone and that's the way it is. Yes she should still be with us, but don't act like your the only one who's hurting. Deluca lost the love of his life, I've lost my best friend!" Then she was gone.

Did I have it in me to forgive her.

Present Andrew Deluca pov

"We need to talk." I opened the door to see Elizabeth just standing there in the rain. "Yeah of course, come in." I said, while dragging her into the warmth of the house. As she came into the house Carina left the room, probably to give us some space.

She looked around the room nervously, while she played with her hands. "Hey is everything alright?" I asked as I lead her to the coach. "Hey just sit down, and I'll get you some tea. Carina's tea is absolutely great." As I went to turn around she finally spoke. "I can't sit down I'll get your coach all wet, I should just say what I need to say and get this over with."

I shook my head. "No take all the time you need, and the coach will dry. There's no need to worry." She finally accepted and sat down.

When I returned with the tea she was sitting there playing with her hands again. I handed her the tea, which seems to stop the shaking. She set the tea down then began talking. "Andrew, in pretty sure I have feelings for you. Actually no. I'm not pretty sure, I'm a hundred percent I have feelings for you. And I didn't want to say anything in respect of our friendship, but now I just can't hold it in." She paused to take a breath.

Was it finally happening? "I'm in love with you Andrew Deluca, I think I was in love with you the moment I've met you. And hell this is probably way too soon and I'm probably freaking you out. I just needed to let that out. I'll go now." She said as she went to get up. That's when I did something unexpected I kissed her.