chapter 1

Lety's POV

I let out a small squeak as I struggle to open my eyes. Once I open them, I feel like they are still closed; the room is very dark. I am laying on the cold floor with my hands tied behind my back and my legs joined together tightly.

.

.

It takes me some time to realize that I am kidnapped... Like, kidnapped, the thing that people fear all their lives. Kid- napp-ed . Oh God, what did I do in my life to deserve this. What if they'll kill me. What if they'll sell me. What if they'll rape me. Oh no I'm not ready for that, I mean I am still a virgin. What will my father do? Harry? Harry who is waiting for me in his house to comfort him. I'm not ready for this. I haven't said bye to my dad, harry, my life. Please God, let me get out of here. I'd-

I am interrupted by someone entering. He locks the door after him and hurries to my side. I scream, fearing he might hit me, but he covers my mouth with his hands. "Shhhh! I'm not going to do anything to you." he shooshes me. And once he takes his hands off of my mouth, I start asking,"where am i? What do you want from me? Let me go please! Ill let my dad pay you any sum you'd want!"

I feel the man standing behind me and uncuffing my hand and legs. "What's your name?" The man asks ignoring what i just said.

"Letishia, b-but i go with L-lety" i explain. The mystery man stands in his feet and turns the lights on. Now I can see where I am staying, Im staying in a cellar. I finally take a look at the man who I excpected to be creepy and all that stuff. He was...kind of attractive with all of his tattoos and- what the heck!? Im in no position of admiring someone, right now. Plus, I have Harry.

"Well nice to meet you Lety, from now on, Im gonna be your..you know, your... kind of.." my what? Oh God.

Zayn's POV

"Well nice to meet you Lety, from now on, Im gonna be your..you know, your kind of.." what am I exactly... "Kidnapper"

########
(Short ik, but i promise that the next chapter is going to be longer)
- lety xx