Chapter 5

Lety's POV

I look at the mess that I just did, after ransacking for the best dress to wear. Pft, I just finished packing my new things neatly. Nah, I'll take care of that later. I look at the dress in my hands, it is a black one and it is not too short. I open the first box of shoes, sandals. The second, ballerina flats. Third, black vans. Fourth, black high heels. I don't think I'll be able to walk in these heels, they are way too high, so I'll just wear the black vans. I dig in my new makeup case and pick a red Maybeline lipstick, and black eyeliner and mascara. I won't bother to put blush because I hate it. I wonder if Zayn is the one who purchased all these stuff.

Is our dinner supposed to be date? I don't know why I feel like Im betraying Harry for accepting Zayn's offer to go to dinner. In fact it wasn't an offer, I am obliged to go. Some unwanted toughts come creeping in my mind. What if he's going to take me to these kind of places that you see in movies where the kidnapper meets his gang. And in their eyes I'll be nothing but a slut in a dress. But I have an attitude that I am known for, so if they try to... Actually I don't think Zayn will take me to this kind of place. Would he?

I shake this thought off of my mind and take the towel off. As I grab my bra, the door flies open. I gasp and try to hide my naked body with my hands. Shit, I forgot to lock the door. Zayn is standing on the door shocked.

Zayn's POV

What if my mum finds out about her son being a kidnapper? Would she hate me? Would she tell the police on me? I need someone to know that Im a criminal, that I did something bad and unforgivable, yet I want them to know that I did that for my family's sake. I think I can talk to the lads, but I already told them that Ieft the country. But.... if I asked for help will they help me? Or they will ignore me, because I left the band without a good reason. Am I still one of their four bestfriends? I hope. Will they forget me? I hope not.

I sit in the living room and watch TV waiting for the time to pass as she changes into something good.

To be honest, Im really afraid of 15 April. Im not ready to do it. I dont want to rape her, Im not a criminal... No that's not the Zain that all my family and friends know and rely on.

I check my watch, it's been 2 hours since I let her in the room, she must've finished. I get on my feet and head upstairs. Once I reach the door of her room, I open it without knocking. Im her kidnapper right?

Lety stands next to the bed, hands trying to cover her naked body, while I stand in my place staring at her naked body. I suddenly hear two voices, and each voice stands on a side; the demon's, saying that I need to make a move, and the angel's saying that I should apologize and return downstairs. But my damn shocked expression already made me choose the angle's voice.

She takes the towel and wrap it around her body. "Are you crazy!?" She yelps. "No, Im you're kidnapper." I spit the words without thinking. Good one Malik. I am about to return downstairs, when, suddenly, my feet take me closer to her. She tries to step back but fail, her back touching the wall. "w-what do you want?" She asks. I step closer till I fill the gap between us and caress her cheek. "I want to let you know, that you must be ready in 10 minutes."

And with that I turn around and and go back downstairs.

I can't believe what I just did, again, this is not me.

Lety's POV

This guy is bipolar, I swear to God if he- what am I thinking? He might open the door in any minute if I don't get ready in 10 mins.

I make sure I lock the door and start dressing.

After I finish dressing I get downstairs to find Zayn talking on the phone. He doesn't notice I am here. " ...Im really happy that dad returned the money... tomorrow?.. um ok?...ok see you tomorrow, i love you mum, kisses."

Wow, he isn't that bad, he at least has feelings to give to his family. But what money was he talking about? Does his father work the same work as his son does? What if-

"Oh h-hey there" he interrupts my thoughts, eyeing my body. But his looks, somehow, weren't creepy. "hey" I say putting a thread of hair behind my ear. I didn't have time to straighten my brown hair, so I basically left them the way they are. wavy.

"You look amazing, I mean, uh, beautiful" he says rubbing his chin. I think he has the habit of rubbing his chin when he's nervous or something.

"Thanks" my tone was kinda cold, I am not forgetting what he just did, end if conversation. He saw me naked, which means he saw all my imperfections. Yeah I am insecure when it comes to my body. No one has ever saw me naked, except for Harry once, when he found me on the balcony in the middle of the night and when I was about to- no I hate this memory- but we didn't have sex. No we never had sex. I didn't realise I am blushing until he says, "aww why ya blushin, Lety."

"I am not, can we leave?"

"Ok, your majesty" he bows dramatically. "Im not a queen"

""I know, well, not yet, you're still a princess"" He says.

******
"Do you like the food?" He asks. "Yeah actually, it's great." I say. Then I remember that I need to sound as cold as possible. "I mean, it's ok" I say.

He chuckes. "what?"

"Nothing," he says, " just stop trying to sound cold, because you're failing."

"Haha" I sarcastically laugh. "I need to go to the bathroom, weirdo" he dismisses his self. "Bye, I wish you'd never come back" I say as he gets up. "you wish" he says and dissapears to the restrooms.

I take a look at the 5 stars restaurant, I shouldn't have came in these vans. All the people were dressed in their best clothes.

What is taking Zayn that long? Wait. Why don't I escape? I can run in these streets and go to wherever my feet take me, then, I'll go to the police station and tell on Zayn. And then, I'll go back to my normal life and marry Harry and make babies and live forever happy.

But what if Zayn finds me? Will he punish me? Will he rape me?

What am I thinking? I should fight for freedom, that's why, I get up and run out of the restaurant. Again, thank God I'm wearing vans.

I run and run and run until I arrive to a lake. I don't know where am I actually, am I out of Manchester? But all I know is that I've never seen this place before. I try to find someone who can give me their phone but this place is so empty. I walk over on the board of the lake until I find someone standing next to the lake, their back facing me. "oh hey! Can you give me your phone so I can call someone it's an emergency, I beg you." I beg.

"No I can give you a punishment" Oh Zayn.

.
.
.
( hey how was it? Can you pretty please vote? And maybe comment on some paragraphs? Ty😊 hope u enjoyed it)