chapter 2

Zayn's POV

So kidnapper... I never thought that I'd be ever called that. Wow. "And why would you kidnap me?" She asks. "Because I ..." Should I tell her? " because I kinda need money" well that's why every single kidnapper kidnaps someone, because they need money.. Right? "What?" She chokes. "Look I don't have time to waste I have to go, just know that I won't do something bad to you."

And with that I exit the room and head to BO$$ to get the money. I drive to his house, well maison, and pull in a free lot. I knock on the huge door and a middle-aged woman opens the door. I guess she's a servant. A bruise on her neck catches my attention, it must be a lovebite. I wonder who gave her that lovebite.

"Um hey, I actually want see.... Naughty Boy" I say rubbing the back of my neck. "He's upstairs in his office" she informs, "but first, we can do something if you'd like..." She beams. "Do what?" I ask clueless. Then she takes a step forward and when she's about to grab my manhood through my clothes, I swat her hand away. I completely forget that we're in Naughty Boy's, which implies that everything in his maison must be "naughty". Even the furniture. "Don't be afraid you, lil boy, I assume you-" I interrupt her,"bye" and go upstairs. I don't know in which room is BO$$. I start wandering across the hallway until I find a door with OFFICE written on it. I gently knock on the door waiting for a signal or gesture to enter. "Enter" he says.

I place my hand on the doorknob, feeling like I've just placed my hand on heart and held it, and I open the door. The first thing to notice, is a picture of a naked girl hanging on the wall. I quickly turn my head to the center of the room where he is staying on a chair behind his desk. "Owww Zak! My mate, nice to see you again!" He cheers once he notices me. It kinda hurts to be called mate by someone else than the lads, i miss them.. I approach to his desk, apologizing for mum each step I take.

Sorry mum
I know I'm disappointing you
You never thought I'd do that
But I'm doing this for our family's sake
Because I love it and I also don't want my sisters to grow up with their father in jail.
Sorry

"Uh nice to see you too... My name is zayn by the way, not Zak" I inform with a nervous chuckle. "I know, son. I just think it's cooler, so from now in I'll be calling you Zak, it is cool, isn't it?!" He asks with a laugh. "Yea it is..." I nervously agree, even though it's not. Zak Zack Zek Zeck, Heck

"You came for the money right? Here you go"  he says giving me a thick envelope. Wow. It is quite unreal. "So you kidnapped her, right?" He asks. "Yea... I did..."

"I knew you would do it you little kid, where is she staying right now?" He asks. "In  the cellar of a house that I just rented." I answer. "Your gonna fuck her to till you double her size," my eyes narrow at this kind of talking, "because I made it clear that I do not like virgins." He states. "I have a question" I ask, "what will happen after you receive the girl" curiosity was killing me. "It is out of your business, but I don't think she'll be more than a servant that I'll be able to fuck every night. I don't worship women, they worship me. And you have to make sure that Ana knows all of this, so you will be the one bossing around, don't forget that, you lil Zak" he finishes.

"Her name is Lety, not Ana" I correct him.

"I don't give a flying fuck; she looks like an Ana more than a Lety."

****

Lety's POV.

Bits of the day are begining to rattle around inside my head like coloured balls inside a lottery machine, and everytime they collide with each other, another piece of me gets heavier.

Money, my lungs. I don't have time to waste, my tongue. What's your name? My kidneys and liver. I am kidnapped, Eyeballs, spleen, pancreas, veins, muscles. I am your kidnapper, every single one of my bones. Until, organ by organ, I weigh so much I'm surprised I don't have to drag myself to get up by my fingernails.

I get up on my sore legs and start searching for anything that can help me escape in this room... Nothing.

What if he'll come back before I find a way to escape? What if he'll rape me? What if he'll kill me? What money was he talking about? Why does he want the money? My dad can pay him the money. But seriously what if they'll kill me? I'm not ready to leave my life, I was perfectly living it!

Panic washes up from my shoulders, into my throat and over my head until I can't breathe. Leaving me with no other option but to abruptly crouch down on the floor and put my head between my knees. While having this un-awsome panic attack.

*****
(So how was it?! Plz comment and vote so I can keep on updating! Sry for the mistakes) xxxx lety