Chapter 6

Lety's POV

No, no, how- how did he know that I came here in the first place? I'm so stupid, he already made it clear that one way or another he'll find me if I ever try to escape. I'm so stupid, I'm not ready to get punished.

Oh my god, punished.

He'll rape me. I brought the end with my own hands, how come I didn't think twice before deciding on escaping.

"Are you frightened?" He asks, taking a step forward, making me take a step backwards, and for the second time today, something was blocking me, from stepping backwards, the lake. "And w-why would I be?" I try to play it cool, crossing my arms. He takes a step forwards.

I take him by the shoulders and lean over him. Am I ready to do this? Yes.

Zayn's POV

"I need to go to the bathroom, weirdo" I say. "bye I wish you'd never come back" she says. Lol, "you wish" I smirk and leave her on the table.

I go to the bathrooms and wonder how would be tomorrow's trip with my family to the mountains. Yes, I'm going with them, mum invited me  before the dinner. If mum only knew...

I actually don't want Lety to stay in the house alone, but I'll take care of that later. I can't take the picture of her naked out of my mind. Her body is just... So perfect. In a few weeks, I'll be fucking this body.

Zayn, stop thinking about that.

I enter the bathroom and once I finish and was about to go back to the table, Naughty Boy calls. "Hey boss" I cough, nervousness taking the best of me me. "Hey Zak? How is she?" He asks. "She's doing great actually, uh, yea..." I stammer. "Well, I just called to tell you that her birthday is in 4 days, so... If she tells you that, don't get her any present or gift, remember, never worship womenfolk." He commands. OK.. "Ok, don't worry about that." I say. "Bye" he hangs up. Weird Bo$$.

I check my self on the mirror and adjust my tie, yes I'm wearing a tuxedo, don't even ask. As I finally go back to the table, my eyes widen as I see that the seat in front of me is empty, shit. I quickly run to the women's restrooms but couldn't find her. I run out of the restaurant and go to the first place that comes to my mind; the lake. I mean she won't go and hide in someone's house in Middleton, she doesnt even know someone here, does she? What if she has relatives that live here? What if she went to the police station? What if-

"Oh hey! Can you please give me your phone so I can call someone ? Please it's an emergency! I beg you.  " oh Lety...

***

Suddenly her lips crash with mine, as she starts to play with my hair. Woah why the hell on earth would she kiss me? But she is a great kisser can't deny it. We start turning in the kiss until my back faces the lake. And all of a sudden, I plunge unexpectedly in the lake. I AM A FUCKING IDIOT.

Lety's POV

his lips... No time to think about that... I need to escape. I know where  to go... I start running to the restaurant where we were having dinner, and once I arrive, I get in a taxi cab and tell him the address of my house. Now he cant reach me anymore.

I couldn't stop smiling all the way there.

*********
SORRY IK ITS TOO SHORY BUT BEAR WITH ME I HAVE EXAMSSSSSSS

VOTE
COMMENT
and tell me ur feedback, tysfm for reading.