Chapter 3

Lety's POV

My eyes are finally dry, but I am not over it, I just got used to it. I know i haven't been kidnapped for more than 1 or 2 days, but I know that there is no way I'm getting out of here, so let's just give up. I know this is Karma but I don't know what is the thing that is so wrong that I've done.

I am suddenly on my feet when I hear someone unlocking the door. "Hey" I recognize the voice immediatly, it is my kidnapper. "Brought you food" he says, placing a bag of McDonalds on the table that stands in the corner of the room. "T-thank you" I say. If I wasn't that hungry, I wouldn't have accepted the food. I sit on the table and he sits infront of me and takes two McChicken out of the bag with fries and coke. "Y-you're eating with me?" I ask.

"Yea, is there any problem?" His tone isn't that cold as I expect it to be. "No, I was just surprised... sorry" I say. " Do you like the food?" He asks biting on his McChicken.

"Why are you being so good to me?" I ignore his question about the food. Why the hell would a kidnapper ask if the food was good? "Well, I think the food is good." he says wiping his mouth with a tissue. "Why didn't you answer my question?" I ask. I haven't begun with my McChicken yet. "Because you ignored my question, I was the first one to ask a question, Lety" He takes a fry and chews on it.

"Ugh fine, I like the food, if that's the question." I respond. "Well, why didn't you start eating then?" He asks. "Because we're talking, and I don't talk with food in my mouth, now can you answer my question?" I ask placing my hands on my sides. "Later, now you must be so hungry" he says sarcasm clear in his voice. "But-" I get interrupted by a door shutting.

"Fine" I say taking a huge bite of my McChicken.

Zayn's POV

Am I doing fine? I hope. I'm used to worship women, all my life I've been replacing dad since his work took most of his time. I am the only man in the family despite my dad.

I get on my feet and get out of the house, it's quite a big house, bigger than my family's. I get in the car and drive to my family's. Once I arrive, I quickly enter the house to find safaa and dad watching TV. Isn't he supposed to be at work? "Hey" I say.

"Zayn! Where were you? I was worried" he exclaims.

"I..I was at a friend's house." I lie. "I heard the news, Why did you leave your band, you were doing great!" He asks. "Dad? Can I talk to you for a second? " I ask, looking at Safaa. "of course."

We enter the kitchen. "Can I have an explanation about the dept?" I ask. "look, believe me someone accused me for fun or something, I swear am not guilty-" I interrupt him. "If that's you explanation, then we don't want you to go to jail, so take this." I say, handing him the money. He studies the envelope for a while before opening it. "W-what - from where did you get it?" He chokes. "long story, you go and give it to I don't know who the hell needs to receive it, then live your life happily, with your family." I say, ending the conversation.

Lety's POV

"His brown eyes are stunning" I tell myself as I stare at the ceiling. "what? Im not talking about him, Im talking about his eyes." I continue. "I can't talk about Harry's eyes, I know that I'm stuck here, I'm not going to leave." I lost hope...

...............
(How was it? Do u like it? Let me know! Vote and comment, tysm)