Chapter 4

Hey! Thanks for the votes everyone!!!

Lety's POV

"Harry! Harry!!?? Where are you?" I cry as I sit under the pouring rain. "I'm here!" A very familiar voice says from behind me. I turn around to find him standing with no expression on his face, soaking wet. "Harry! He kidnapped me.. Please take me with you to your house before he finds me. I don't want to go there again." I stick my hand out waiting for him to take it, but he doesn't move. "Harry??" Worry washes me.

"No, you're not going to leave that place, you're going to return there. You don't belong with me anymore..." he says as he starts to fade away. "No! Please, I beg you to take me to your house, we'll cuddle in your bed and watch a movie! Your mum will prepare us some hot chocolate with marshmallos! And you will sing to m-" I am interrupted by him, saying, "look, look who's coming!" He points to a shadow.

"W-who's that?" I ask, scared to know the truth. "that's the shadow that will be holding you hostage."

And with that, he dissapears.

"NOO!"

"Lety!" Someone shakes me. "wake up, You're having a nightmare."

I quickly wake up and wipe my tears. My kidnapper was the one to wake me up. Who else would it be. "Are you alright, love?" He asks. "well.. huh... What's your name?" I ask.

"Zayn."

"Well, Zayn, I won't answer you if you won't tell me why you're being good with me." I remind him. "pshht, I just woke you up from a bad dream and you're like "why are you being so good to me?" " He mocks me with air quotes, "I don't think kidnapping, is being so good to someone" he says rubbing his chin. "Exactly" I point out, "you kidnapped me and you're being so damn good with me." I explain. "Whatever" he ends the conversation.

"I actually came to give you some clothes and show you the bathroom, but then I found you having a nightmare." He says. "but apparently there is no bathroom in this cellar, plus, I've been sleeping on the floor because there is no bed." I say. "I know, that's why you're getting out of this cellar, you're gonna have your own room and bathroom, you're gonna be able to use the kitchen, watch TV in the living room, BUT!" He stops. Oh my god and can't believe what he's saying. "don't you even try to escape, because I'm sure I'll find you and bring you back, and... punish you." he finishes his speech with his voice darkening in the end. "Am I perfectly clear?" He asks. Ugh now I wish he was 'being so good with me'; I hate his cold tone. "y-yes" I squeak. At least I'll be able to live in a normal house, and then, I'll think about escaping. "good girl" he cups my cheek. I flinch. "everything will be Ok.."

I get up from the wooden floor. "When will I be able to get out of this cellar?" I ask. "now, let me lead you to your room, queen." he says sarcastically. "If I were the queen, I would've desired to get out of this hell hole." I inform. "If and only if" he reminds me.

"Follow me." he says. "I don't follow strangers, because I don't trust them." I say.

I am suddenly pushed against a wall and Zayn's face is inches away from me, "from now on, I won't be a stranger, I'll be your only one to know. Clear?" He raises an eyebrow. "Y-yea" I respond .

"Good... And,"

"What?" I ask. "stop with your sassy attitude, that's for your good, of course" he continues. "and now, I can show you your room and the house."

****
Tears fill my eyes as I pack my new stuff in my closet. Why can't I just live happily? I look at my reflection on the mirror, I need to take a long and relaxing shower. Maybe I could use the Jacuzzi? Yes I have a Jacuzzi, but unfortunatly a Jacuzzi won't bring me happiness. I hope it does though. What can I say more than Damn it.

Zayn is expecting me to get ready in 2 hours so he can take me to a restaurant where we'll have dinner.

******
(Short Ik , but bear with me, im catholic but im living in a country where there is a lot of orthodox people so I had to take the spring break of the orthodox and im hanging a lit with my frnds so i dont hav a lot of time to write, DONt fORGEt tO VOte!!!