All in a Day's Care: Elucidate

"Th-thanks." You managed to speak up after settling down.

"No problem. Tell me anytime! Anything to help out my dearest friend!" Sun happily went on.

Once you both reached the medical or first aid area, Sun immediately placed you down on one of those medical beds.

The animatronic scanned through medical supplies, drawers, shelves, even glancing at the child from time to time. Though, the attendant could only find nothing.

"Grgh. How do people even find what they need here?!" The Daycare animatronic grumbled in utter disappointment.

"So-Uh. Sunny?" Y/N said to distract him.

"A-ah. Y-yes, dearie?"

"Do you have some-sort of medical license or degree as a robot?"

Sun stiffened before slowly facing the patient child.

"I-is it bad for me to say n-no to that?" He nervously chuckled.

"It's kinda... Alarming." Y/N made it sound as neutral as they could.

"Haha-no need to worry! I've seen plenty of first aid videos. All I have to do is find that white tape and decide which of these bottles to feed you. Then, you'll feel better than ever!"

Y/N gulped at what he just said.

He doesn't actually know what he's doing.

Poor guy's been struggling the whole time just to help you.

"Sunny, I don't think you know how to-"

"I can-I know how to! U-uh-I've seen them numerous times during my first... and only day of testing. I'll surely recognise it, when I see it!" Sun assured the child. Continuing his search for the 'right' medical equipment for a few more seconds before looking for more in another room.

"Boy. This is going to be a long night..." Y/N facepalmed themselves.

"Where could it be-where could it be?! Everything's supposed to be here. Why can't I find it?!" Y/N heard Sun ramble on the other room.

"Wait..."

"It's all a mess. Oh-dear! Where could it be-"

"Am I hearing Moon?"

"There it is! Finally! Y/N-no they're injured-silly me!" You heard Sun coming through.

"Nevermind."

"Sunny's baaack!" The attendant smiled, entering with a handful of bandages and a bunch of different medicines.

"That's... a lot."

The animatronic hummed and skipped over to you.

"The more~The merrier~!"

"Sunny, are you sure-"

"Yes-yes I am! I have analysed everything in the training videos frame by frame-object by object-action by action. I, Sun, am a trained professional!" Sun rested his case.

"If you say so, then... okay!" You agreed.

He chuckled before applying the bandages around you.

The bot didn't tie it too tight which loosened the thing.

"Just stick together-Grr-just-"

"I-can, do it." You chimed in.

"But-but-"

Y/N patted the robot's hand in reassurance.

"It's alright. I got into a bad accident once. Had to apply bandages to myself, since I was alone. I gotta learn how to do it myself sometimes." You laughed it off.

"This is a bandage?" Sun looked at the white cloth as you carefully wrapped it around yourself.

"Yep! Mom taught me all about first aid right after the incident."

"Was it. Bad?"

"It was at first, but I tried and tried again. Until, I got it."

"A-and h-how was your wound?" Sun hesitated to ask.

"It healed after I put some, what do you call it... Oh! Disinfectant on it." Y/N replied.

"My-my. I heard it's painful to use-w-was it?"

"Yes, but I managed. Nothing I can't handle!" You smiled as you just finished.

"See?" You showed the end product, it-

"Looks just how I'd imagined it to be! How. How did you do that? Can you teach me-please, please, pleeaase?" Sun pleaded.

"Hehe! Of course! You just have to start it like this, and hold. Wrap it and tug." Y/N explained as Sun eagerly listened and attempted doing so.

Once you finished patching up, Sun insisted on you to drink at least one of the medicines he brought for you.

"But they taste. Bitter." You whined.

"Nuh-uh-uh! If you want to get better, you have to drink one of these." The Daycare animatronic demanded.

"No-"

Just then, Sun immediately fed you a spoonful of one of the medicines he brought.

You gulped it in, and a sour expression marked your face.

"Aw-now don't be upset-"

"Hmph!" The child scoffed.

"I-I'll make it up to ya-I promise!"

Y/N didn't budge in so easily.

"Oh! R-remember the deal we made to-together?" Sun begged.

You thought for a moment.

"...Y-Y/N?" His tone was that of desperation.

The child sighed, finally giving in. Listening to the now cheerful attendant.

"Yes."

"Then it's story time then!-If you, little Y/N, are up to it? Not unless, you want to stay in this quiet. Booring-mood."

The kid giggled before speaking up.

"I'd rather go with stories than awkward silence anyways."

A few minutes had passed by and it was about to be 6 am, soon. Though for the two, time seemed to move quite fast as they both shared each other stories. Just as promised.

"-You could not believe-what I went through just to-get. That. Kid!"

"How so?"

"That mischievous boy managed to get to the balcony all-by-himself!"

"WHAT?! There's no way-I can't even get up there-"

"With your fear of ha-ha-heights? HaHA-I know-" Sun teased.

"Hey! I will be able to... one day!" Y/N protested.

"Psshh-In your dreams!"

"You wanna bet?"

Sun's grin widened at your proposal.

"I'd be glad to-ehe~"

Then the Pizzaplex announcer just declared through the mall's speakers that all bots should prepare for the next day.