All in a Day's Care: Decisions

(Watchu know about rollin' down in the deep-

Jk let's get back to the story-)

You wanted to move, but your body couldn't.

Distant sounds of crazed laughter and screams of children made your body shiver in fear.

The teen boy ran to one of the play areas, the Night attendant dropped down as his eyes scanned for the troublemaker.

Moon ignored the kids, eyes focused on the adolescent instead.

You have to find a way to stop this.

Or else someone is going to end up hurt just like what happened to you.

Not to mention, Moon is all the more violent than ever as it seems.

Y/N pulled themselves together as they sneaked close by the animatronic.

Then you heard the sound of footsteps, somebody passed by and knocked off some toys right beside you.

"Rrghh! Clean up! Clean. Up!"

You gulped and cowered from Moon as he growled in fury. Stacking the objects back in place before twisting his head to every direction. You hid deeper in the playground, bumping into a wall.

This caught Moon's attention as he dashed into the place, searching for the source of the noise.

You couldn't hide anymore.

After all, it seems that you were at a dead end.

"Hidey hide... hide away~" The animatronic cackled as he was nearly approaching you both.

The child saw red orbs flickering in between the dividers. He was growing nearer every second.

Suddenly, the teen boy ran through and crashed into you.

"I'm dead-oh no..." The adolescent gulped.

"Heheheh~ Hell-ooo~" Moon laughed maniacally as he crawled before the two.

"I don't wanna die first-h-here-take them!" The boy pushed you to Moon, causing you to be caught into his arms.

His red eyes locked into yours, his grip on you tightened as he recognised who you were.

"U-um-surprise...?" You nervously chuckled.

"Y/n?" The Night attendant asked in disbelief. His eyes frantically looked at your features, shaking his head in shock.

"You're... here?"

"Y-yes, I am-"

"Grgh... since-WHEN?!" Moon demanded.

"I-wh-when-" The child couldn't speak out of terror of what they had just witnessed.

You wanted to answer, but all that came out was a squeak.

Moon disliked it, he wanted an answer from you.

The troublemaker silently crawled by, an Moon glared at him at the corner of his eyes.

"I just... came here." Y/N interrupted to divert Moon's attention.

"You saw-nnnhhrgh... how I came to be?"

You nodded meekly until the animatronic's grip on you tightened in frustration.

"Do you have-ANY-idea how much I've been through? No-no-no. You. DON'T!" He vented as he pinned you harshly on the ground.