Bearly Back-Up: Glam it Up!

(For Glamrock Freddy but here's a voice-over teaser by me lol

https://youtube.com/shorts/JqaMsRrmE4E?feature=share

Copy and paste the url as the usual lmao-)

"Mom, why are we here? Wh-what's the occasion? I-It's so big in here!" Y/N asked.

"Your uncle just gave us a bundle of these passes for your school holiday! Isn't that wonderful?" She answered in glee, showing you the cards.

"Uncle's so generous-Hehe. Shouldn't we thank him or give him a gift?"

Your mother nodded.

"Of course! Right after we use these, so what should we do first?"

"There's a lot to choose from-"

"We don't have all day! The mall's about to receive plenty of visitors soon. Just- pick one that catches your eye." She said with a slight twang of irritation.

"Alright-um. Let's see, Roxy Raceway, Bonnie Bowling, Superstar Daycare-Ah-I got it!"

"Ha. Alrighty then, Daycare you go. Though I thought you're mature enough already. But I don't blame you-"

"No-I didn't choose the Daycare. I just wanted to try the Photo Pass."

"Photo Pass? Oh this one. Sure go have it, I have to go and try some of the food in El Chips since I'm starving." Your mom excused herself before handing you the Photo Pass.

"Well-thanks and see ya, Mum!" You waved off to her.

"You too, hun!" She waved back before using the elevator.

"Now, what does the Photo Pass do? Other than taking a photo, of course."

"Greetings, young one!" Y/N heard a voice boom from behind.

"AAH-" You jumped up in surprise almost slipping off until the culprit saved you.

"My apologies. I wasn't aware that you'd be the scaredy type." The lead singer himself stabilised you back up.

"I-You don't have to-just didn't know you were... here?" You squeaked.

"Haha! I couldn't sneak up on anyone without the sound my paws thumping on the ground, where ever I go." He laughed haughtily. Sheepishly scratching his head in shame.

"Well-ya got me there Glamrock Freddy."

He chuckled, before ruffling your hair.

"Say. What is your name? Are you perhaps, a newcomer?"

"I am, and my name is Y/N."

"Y/N. Data registered. Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex, Superstar!" Freddy introduced you.

"S-Superstar?!"

"Haha. It suits you well, do you feel uncomfortable with it? If it does, I can-"

"N-No, I. I like it! Just never been called one before, let alone by and actual superstar, such as Glamrock Freddy, himself."

"Thank you. I... see you have a Photo Pass in your hand. Would you like to take a picture with me? Or perhaps a tour around the Megaplex sounds better?" The Glamrock animatronic gave you a choice.

"A tour with you sounds more fun and memorable."

"A tour it is!" Freddy cheered on.

"Yay!" You squealed in joy too.

"Haha, Y/N. Where would you like to go and see first? We have the gift shop, main atrium, Fazcade, Bon-" Glamrock Freddy stopped midway.

He went silent for a whole minute.

"Glamrock Freddy-you okay?" You asked him, concerned for his current state.

"N-Nevermind. So, have you chosen anything?"

"I have. I'd like to see how big the main atrium is! It's the hub-right?" You squealed.

"If you wish to make it more memorable, I could give you a ride?"

"You-uh sure it's safe?" The child was a bit scared of falling.

"I am certain! My programming does not allow harm to any guests or children." The mascot reassured you.

You nodded, allowing the bear to scoop you up and place you on his shoulders.

"Are you comfortable?" He asked.

"Yup! Ready to go!"

Glamrock Freddy started walking, stabilising himself so as to not topple you over.

Stepping on the stairs was a bit more problematic, as you felt yourself oscillate up and down for every step he took.

You just realised how high you were.

"Freddy-"

"What is it, Superstar?"

"Can you stop for a bit? The stairs are making me feel. Uneasy."

"Oh-of course! Take all the time you need." Glamrock Freddy paused immediately.

After a few seconds you patted the bear to venture on.

"I take it that we may continue?"

"Mhm."

"Very well, then." The bear was relieved.

The rest of the stairs was a breeze, and you got used to the slight sways as the animatronic took strides.

Along with the metallic thumps ingrained onto your mind as the lead singer hummed a familiar tune.

"Say, Glamrock Freddy?"

He ducked and set you down on to the ground. Letting you in the elevator first before pressing the only button, shaped like him.

"What, would young Y/N like to know?" The bear animatronic kneeled in front of you.

The elevator music kicked in, it was exactly the one he hummed out.

"Did you make the music?"

"Indeed, me and my friends were made to be." He clarified.

"Huh, never knew robots could make their own songs. Cool!" You marvelled at the things they could do.

Glamrock Freddy laughed.

"If you'd like to join by, I have a stage performance on schedule soon!"

"You-DO?!" Y/N squealed in shock.

"I do! You see it is a certain somebody's birthday today. I am tasked to sing a long with my band tonight. Question is: Will you be there?"

"I sure will! But... where will it be?"

"You're in luck, because we're already here. Superstar."

-and by that, the elevator doors opened.

Revealing a grand, mall lobby.

Filled to the brim with kids and families roaming around.

Staff bots were here and there, accommodating children and adults everywhere.

Your mouth went open wide.

You couldn't describe the happiness you were feeling.

"Oh, and Y/N." Freddy caught your attention.

Y/N looked up at him.

"Do you have a Fazwatch with you?"

"A Fazwatch? No, I don't have one. Mom was only given passes, but she said she didn't get anything else."

"Here, take this." He opened his chest hatch to reveal a wind up present.

"Woah."