Chapter 17: Emergency

AUTHOR'S POV

Our dear galactic protectors already went home back in earth with Eggabot in their hands. Fang went with Boboiboy and Y/n to Tok's house just for a carrot soup.

Boi it's hard to beg him alright.

Fang is currently sitting in the dining table wuth Y/n placing all the plates for them. Tok Aba came out bringing Fang's carrot soup.

"Here you go Fang. One carrot soup just for you" Tok Aba says as he placed the bowl of carfot soup infront of Fang. It's quite big dunno if Fang can finish it. But hey it's carrot soup. It's completely the same like his carrot doughnut.

"Woah! I love carrot soup!" He says as his eyes sparkles in delight.

A h/c haired lad sat infront of him by the side as she scoffed in sarcasm. "The fact that the only way to beg you is carrot soup" she says earning a glare from Fang. But of course this gave her a victory of teasing the boy.

"Hey come on I love carrot soups" Fang says Y/n giggled at his defense.

Boboiboy went out with Ochobot carrying a hot pot. "Coming through! Piping hot Piping hot!" he says and passed behind Y/n and placed the curry infront of her. "Tok Aba's special chicken curry is ready" he says and smiles in joy.

"Woah! The curry smells so good!" Fang complimented.

"Yeah and it's mine! Go get your own carrot soup" Y/n says, her eyes sparkling at the thought of the curry going in her mouth. Let's just say it's one of your favorite dish of Tok Aba's.

Boboiboy went around to sit beside Fang which is infront of Y/n. Tok Aba sat in the middle since that's his original spot. There are a lot of food on the table, more like a feast. Big chunk of rice cooked, eggs, brocollis, Carrot soup, Curry and the fish. Boy you'll get full here.

"You didn't have to cook so much Tok Aba" Boboiboy says as he looks at his grandfather who also took his food already.

"Of course I had too.. You two have been away for too long" Tok Aba replied looking at Boboiboy and Y/n with relief looks knowing that both of you are doing fine and safe."I'm sure you've missed my cooking am I right?" Tok Aba added.

Boboiboy chuckled. "Got that right Tok Aba" he says. "I haven't eaten anything this good in three months" Boboiboy says as he look at all the food.

"Oh please Tok Aba, he keeps making curry every turns of our cooking in Tapops... Though it doesn't taste the same" Y/n says as she remembers the time Blaze and her had to cook the curry since Quake's busy.

It was a mess. Almost the Tapops floor is going to burn on fire by Blaze and Y/n's disastrous cooking. Because of that, Solar and Wind always have to do the cooking with Y/n if Quake's busy. Blaze is banned to cook.

Tok Aba shakes his head when he heard it and Boboiboy slightly kicks you under the table careful not to hurt you as you chuckle.

"Now the table is set and dinner is served" Fok Aba says as you immediately started eating. Ochobot poured some juice in your glass as you thanks him. "What are you waiting for Boboiboy? Start Talking" Tok Aba says asking for Boboiboy to tell stories.

"What do you want to hear Tok Aba?"

"Why tell me all about your TAPOPS missions of course! What else?" Tok says as he says. Fang listens go them while eating. Y/n? She keeps on eating and ignoring the conversation. All she think about now is just FOOD.

Boboiboy thinks for a moment and looks at Tok again. "I don't think there's nothing much to talk about" he says as Ochobot popped beside him surprising him.