Girl Meets Yearbook

I sighed, walking into history class. "I'm in Texas for a week. I come back, and I get this?!" I paused. "Don't worry, this washes out. Nessa wanted me to try out a new hair color."

Riley was a goth girl, Maya was Riley, and Farkle was...

I almost held onto the doorway when I looked at Farkle. My pupils dilated, my cheeks felt hot, and my stomach flipped with butterflies.

I went up to Riley's desk. "Hey, goth girl, we need smiley Riley back. I'm casting away the spell of the yearbook from you." I walked up to Maya. "You, I want the rebel back. I want Maya back to fix Riley. I don't care if you're acting like her to fill in for her. Maya is not Riley." I set my books on my desk before facing Farkle. "I understand you want people to stop making you your own thing, but you're Farkle. You're a super genius. You're Robot, remember? You're not Donnie Barnes, regular guy. You're Farkle Minkus, super genius." I looked at the three of them. "I'm not changing. Lucas isn't either. This is eighth grade, for goodness' sake! We have four years of high school to figure this thing out. I want you guys back, and I want them back. Now."

~~~

"See?" I said, pulling the towel off of my head to reveal the messy red of my hair. "I'm normal. You aren't."

"I love you no matter how you look, (Y/n)," Farkle assured me.

"And I you, Farkle. Farkle. That's your real name. Not Donnie Barnes. You're not a regular guy. You're my geeky scientist who's loved me since Kindergarten." I cupped his face in my hands. "Come back. I want Farkle Minkus back, and I want him back now."

"He's right here," Farkle whispered, barely above it.

"I don't care how you look. Look at me! I change between geeky chic to cool kid almost every other week." I pulled out a beanie from the top drawer of my dresser. "We bought these together, remember?" I pulled mine over my head.

"I'm right here," Farkle repeated.

"Convince me." I crossed my arms.

"Like forces repel, but science doesn't apply to love," Farkle said, making me smile.

I kissed him softly, making him grin when I pulled away. He leaned in for another, and I gladly met him.

"My Farkle," I breathed, kissing his hairline.

"My (Y/n)," Farkle replied before kissing me passionately.