Chapter 47 - Ice Age

***Third-person p.o.v***

The Ice King stood face-to-face with two powered up Dragon slayers before him.

"Iron Shadow Dragon-"

"Red Lightning Dragon-"

"ROAR!" the two yelled in unison.

The Ice King widened his eyes as the attacks hit him before he even had a chance to think about evading, the attacks shattering the rest of his armor.

'They shattered my armor with such ease?!' the Ice King thought surprised before he gasped.

Laxus and Gajeel slid in front of the Ice King ready for their next attack.

"Red Lightning Dragon Iron Fist!"

"Iron Shadow Dragon Club!"

The Ice King quickly muttered something under his breath before he took the hit dead on as he was sent flying back.

The Ice King got up from the ground with a grin as his body radiated magic power as the two dragons raged after him.

***May's p.o.v***

I tugged and pulled against the restraints in an attempt to free myself, but it was no use.

I panted as I limply hung from the restraints. "No... I have to– I have to do something!" I told myself.

My thoughts went back to Laxus and the adoption papers.

"Oh Laxus," I teared up.

"I'm so sorry," I choked.

Suddenly, a loud clang sound was heard, and I looked up right as a bigger restraint attached itself to both of my wrists, effectively destroying the magic restraints.

Before I could say or do anything, the restraints pierced into my skin as the machine glowed with power as I cried out in pain. Right as I got used to the pain however, a current of electricity zapped through me, and I felt my magic slowly draining out of me as I heard the machine behind me roar with life.

***Third-person p.o.v***

The Ice King and the two dragons pounded one another as they were caught up in a fierce close combat fist fight against each other.

Blasting away from each other at the sudden force of each other's punches, the Ice King shouted out his next attack.

"Ice Impact!" A hammer of ice slammed down on the two dragons as they caught the attack with their fists before shattering it.

"Iron Shadow Dragon Secret Art!" Gajeel shouted, raising his hands high.

"Karma Demon Iron God Sword!" He roared, summoning a giant sword, and throwing it down onto the Ice King.

"Ice Demon Zeroth Long Sword!" the Ice King countered, attempting to defend against the attack.

The attack however overpowered him as he cried out in pain.

Laxus didn't even waste a second as he went in for his own attack.

"Red Lightning Dragon Secret Art! Megaton Roaring Thunder!" Laxus cried out as he blasted the Ice King harshly sending volts of electricity painfully through his body as he slammed harshly to the ground.

The two dragons stomped over as the Ice King shakily stood up to his feet.

"Let's finish this," Laxus growled.

Gajeel nodded as the two stepped forward before they froze as a sudden spike of pain shot through them, making them fall to their knees.

"What's- what's going on?" Laxus questioned.

"What's happening to my body?" Gajeel questioned as well.

The Ice King laughed as he stood to his feet, "So it's finally kicking in, eh?"

Laxus and Gajeel looked up at him with a glare.

"During our fight I activated a little spell, Ice God's Frozen Poison. This spell slowly freezes the blood in its opponent's veins. At the moment, your blood is slowly freezing over, and soon enough it will freeze completely and you will die," the Ice King smirked.

Suddenly, the fortress behind them roared as if roaring to life as a familiar scream followed behind it.

'May!' the two dragon slayers thought in unison.

The Ice King's smirk grew even wider, "So it begins."

The Ice King laughed as ice flowed from the fortress, spreading around them freezing everything.

Laxus and Gajeel struggled to move from their pain, but couldn't and soon enough ice crawled up their bodies as they started freezing over.

***Elsewhere***

"Dark Écriture: Pain!"

"Solid Script: Fire!"

"Baryon Formation!"

"Fairy Machine Gun: Leprechaun!"

The guild shouted out their attacks as they fought the ice mages of the Winter Eclipse guild.

Suddenly, amidst the chaos of the fighting, ice started spreading everywhere as it rapidly headed towards them.

"Is this ice?" Cana questioned as ice crawled up her body.

"Oh no!" Lucy shouted.

"We're too late!" Levy shouted.

Ice crawled up the members of Fairytail as they all tried different methods to try and stop the spread of the ice from freezing them over.

"My- fire's- not– working!" Natsu yelled in anger.

"Mine's not either!" Macao yelled.

"Gray darling!" Juvia yelled reaching to him before she completely froze over.

"Juvia!" Gray called after her.

"Lucy!" Gray called only to find a frozen Lucy.

"Natsu! Erza! Happy! Master!" Gray called out only to find all of them completely frozen as well.

Everything and everyone around him were completely frozen, all except himself and the other ice mages

"Well would you look at that? Only one left to go," Goliath smirked alongside the others.

Gray grinded his teeth in anger.

***At the Fortress***

The Ice King laughed as his wounds magically healed, gazing over at the now beautiful world within his grasp. Laxus and Gajeel stood as his frozen trophies before him as he laughed maniacally,

"Welcome, to the new Ice Age!"

A/N: I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Enjoy your day everyday!!!