35

REYNA

Leo knocked on Saint's door

Leo knocked on Saint's door. After a second, Leo opened it and stuck his head in.

"We found her in her bedroom. What do you want us to do with her?" Leo asked. Saint stole a glance at me before turning to face Leo. He seemed to be in thought.

"Have you spoke to her?" Saint asked.

"No, sir. I have men waiting outside her door waiting for the okay from you," Leo answered. My brow raised in confusion. They were waiting on the okay from Saint?

"Don't do anything. From now until I say so, let her believe we aren't aware of her involvement with Viktor. Tell everyone that, am I understood?" Saint ordered. My eyes widened at his declaration as Leo gave a curt nod and shut the door.

"What are you talking about? Rosalinda is involved with Viktor? I thought you said she worked for you for years," I said in bewilderment. I found it hard to believe that Rosalinda had been the rat all this time. Although, it would make perfect sense how Viktor knew everything. He remained two steps ahead of Saint because he had someone Saint trusted on his side. It was genius, and I'm shocked I didn't think of that possibility.

"Adriano found Lucy and some hooded man where he tracked them down all the way to the house I had you look up," Saint began. I thought back to the house and nodded my head. I wondered where he got information from the house from. Shockingly, it came from Adriano.

He continued, "The information was addressed to me on a letter that Rosalinda handed to me. I'm guessing she read it and told Viktor who was waiting for me at the house. He tried to burn me with the place, but I got out with that picture frame. As for her working for me all this time, I am still shocked about that as well. Who knows how long she's been an informant to Viktor?"

"Are you sure Adriano didn't set you up?" I asked reluctantly.

Saint rolled his eyes.

I watched him walk over to his bed and lift up a pillow where a bottle of vodka sat. He undid the top and begin to drink it straight from the bottle. My shoulders fell as I watched him, wanting to say something, but there was nothing to stop him.

"Want some?" he smirked after another swig of the bottle.

I quickly shook my head.

"No, I made the mistake of doubting Adriano before. I'm going to have his back on this one," he answered. I smiled.

My smile slowly disappeared when he threw his head back to down more alcohol. He was drinking it like bottled water.

"So, what's your plan with Rosalinda?" I asked. He placed the bottle back under his pillow, allowing me to see that he practically drank a quarter of the bottle in one go.

"Test her, of course. If she's a rat for Viktor, we will feed her false information to see what he does with it," he explained. I nodded my head in agreement. That would be perfect.