SO THIS IS FANFICTION!

Reader pov:

We ended up finding Sabo.

Sabo! You idiot!” I whispered. As koala seemed concerned about how I changed my voice and ignored our family issues.

"Sorry sir, I think you may have mistaken me." Sabo said as he seemed to worry about koala.

"Didn't I tell you about interacting with people and how to handle it!"

Sabo seemed to realize what’s going on.

“Ace? I'm sorry. I couldn't communicate."

"Are you fucking serious!"

"I'm just kidding. By the way, how was your trip?” Sabo replied calmly.

It was actually bad, the first- hey! I said not to interact with lu. You haven't tried to communicate with Ace and the whitebeards?!

“Haven't had time.” Sabo responded with a mischievous smile.

 “Seriously, I can't tell if I should believe you.

“I’m serious, but anyway you could help us by sending letters since you know so much. And you don’t have to leave Luffy's crew! It could provide information since you had known that I was alive, and that because of the field mission we may or may not have been on the exact island earlier or around when we finished.” while Sabo talked, you could hear a few shouts in the background.

I mean- ok, but how did you come out with that conclusion?

 It wasn't long when we heard buggy yell he was going to execute Lu and not long after that, luffy yelled he was going to be king of the pirates. It wasn’t long until me and Sabo tried to go save luffy, as Luffy thanked me and the rest of the crew. When Sabo seemed to remember something, and he stopped me on time. That’s when I saw that luffy was ok. When it wasn’t long before marines surrounded us, Sabo made an opening as we left, heading towards the harbor. 

“Was that your boyfriend!” Luffy said as we were running towards the harbor.

After hearing luffy say that, I tried punching him with Haki; it wasn’t successful.

As we ran we saw Tashigi ahead, who claimed Zoro lied even though I don’t remember everything that happened originally, but he told us to go, and that he would catch up to us.

As we got closer to the harbor, we ended up seeing smoker ahead. Luffy told me and Sanji to get ahead, but then smoker heard my nickname, even so Sanji still went ahead. Everything was about the same until I tried to help luffy, it was hard to deal with smoker since he had a logia and I still can’t control armament.

“Wally, so that's your real name. How does someone like you have connections with half of the four emperors? And better yet, how was I able to capture you and straw hat so easily?”

“Wally’s not weak! They’re just not trying hard enough!” Luffy interrupted.

He’s right. I’m not trying hard enough!” At that moment, all I could think was how if I don’t even give smoker a bruise. Everything that I did for the last 12 years was worthless and out of pure spite and to stop holding back at everything. What I didn't expect at the time was conquers.

It seemed that smoker was either shocked that I "talked" or because of haki. Altho it seemed that even before what was going to happen smoker has a strong will since he only let go of me. It wasn't long until dragon came and saved luffy, when all of sudden wind blew everywhere. Just like that, we were at the harbor when we saw the ship sailing away, when out of nowhere Luffy slingshot himself and me, Zoro, Sanji, and Ussop on the ship. As we were sailing Nami saw the lighthouse which meant we were close to reverse mountain. From what I could see, everything was going as it should, and to the point on how Sanji thought that we should say something to mark the ocation, as Sanji started by saying how he'd find the all blue, then Luffy on how he'd become king of the pirates, and Zoro becoming the best swordsmen, as Nami said how'd she draw a map of the world, and Ussop become a great warrior of the sea. As I witnessed that, Luffy just looked at me and I could tell what he wanted me to do."I'm going to change fate, and make history as I learn from the past.