Connections

3pov:
While y/n was sitting across Luffy she checked to see if anyone really saw the saw the locket. But it seemed as if it was invisible, and she decided to eat food with Luffy. As she ate she noticed that she could only see it. While eating, y/n decided to drink, but her drink was drugged and passed out.

Reader pov:
It wasn't long as I felt Luffy kick me up.
"What the hell Luffy!"
"Let's go Wally!" Luffy said as he ran dragging Sanji and Usopp.
'I was drugged! Damnit I wanted to help vivi.' I thought as itt was long until I got on the ship. As we started to sail I noticed how Sanji and Usopp we're yelling to stay. As Zoro tried to explain what was going on.
"We were going to get attacked by baroque agents."
"Don't explain I know what's going, and dammit I shouldn't have eaten that food, who knows maybe my drink that was drugged."
"Wait you were drugged!"
"Yeah because I don't feel tired and I planned to help you and I wanted to get ahead and see if we could do things faster."
"Well it doesn't matter anymore."
It wasn't long when miss all Sunday was onboard. I want to tell her that everything was going going to be fine, but I shouldn't change things. Although I can't tell what she's thinking, I think she's interested in us I just can't seem to remember everything especially right now if she's more or less intrigued than in the cannon universe. In the in end I just let everything happen as it should, such as Luffy throwing the eternal pose in the ocean.
"Don't you dare think, that you can choose the path of our journey!"
"I see... how unfortunate."
"Don't worry Luffy's just angry."
"Of course I am she blew up that funny old man"
It wasn't long when Nami punched me and Luffy.
"If you know how his mood is you should take more responsibility for him!" Nami yell at me. It wasn't long after miss all Sunday left. Vivi seemed to feel bad about letting us stay in danger. So I tried to make her feel better.
"Don't worry about it vivi it was bound to happen. Honestly it's not as bad as what I've seen, such as a bridge being built to be connected to different islands by demand."
"Thank you for the consolation but there's a difference since, my country is in a civil war currently and that's just slavery. But still did you help them!?"
"I didn't mean to make you feel that bad, but don't worry I got contacts who are trying to find a way to help."
"So it's true what they said about you having connection. You don't mind if I take him do you vivi." Nami came to our conversation.
"Not at all." Vivi said feeling better.
Nami dragged me to the other side of the ship.
"You were trying to make her feel better, for royal connections weren't you!"
"Not really, more like I was trying to be a decent human being."
"Oh, I see now." Nami said with a mischievous look.
"I don't see what's wrong with being nice."
"Oh don't worry (y/m/n) I won't tell for 5,000 berries. Trust me my lips are sealed."
"I don't know what you are thinking but I'm not giving you that money."
"Oh well, hey everyone looks like (y/m/n) likes a specific blue haired girl!" Nami went and yelled
At that moment all I could think was to try a way to explain this to Vivi, but it was also day and Luffy yell for breakfast, and I was about to go when a crow with a note landed by.
I went and got it, as I opened it I knew it was from Sabo.
Hi aheli,
I have done as you told so far so good and I tried finding tracks on you, and you seem clean as y/n. It's like you already are part of us revolutionaries, but it seems like masked ranger is just a mysterious man with connections that travels and has saved a few people. Anyway please write back since it wasn't easy to convince karasu to send you a letter since he and most of the revolutionaries don't trust you yet. If you have any important information please write it as you write back.
Signed S

After reading Sabo's I went to have breakfast with the rest. As I sat down Luffy pointed out I had a crow on my head. Which I ignored and ate before Luffy tried to steal my food. After that I went to my temporary room and started writing back

Dear Sabo,
Well that's great, meanwhile we passed reverse mountain and are currently trying to help the princess of alabasta if everything should work, we will be able to stop the civil war. When that happens you'll see Luffy in a head line defeating one of the seven warlords. I would also like you to check fourclove island There should be people there that may be capable of joining the revolutionary army. There should be some broken buildings as you see the island, the people should still be recovering, and the Marines don't know yet, but the ruler, I took them down, they're not dead but currently locked up I couldn't do much but free as many as I could. I was hoping you could find someone to rule there. I can't tell you everything, but I did it to help a friend's family some time after that we left to another island and on our way we took down a pirate crew that attacked us for no reason and then I met you.
Sincerely M