Things unfortunately change

I know I couldn't just go back and what's worse it looked like it was just a one time thing especially since the locket seemed to not glow. Running from the room made me feel better and I'm glad no one went to get me immediately. It hadn't been long or at least it didn't feel like it was long enough until I was found in another room by the villagers of the island and because Dr kureha was making me go back to the room as a patient. As I walked I could only think if I was just really running away or was the author subconsciously making me think I was running away. 'Why am I running away?' I questioned myself. 'Should I just stop obsessing on the timeline? Should I leave Luffy's crew?' It hasn't been long until nami began her negotiations and got Dr kureha to basically tell us to sneak out. As we were outside the castle in the snow with winter clothing there was a commotion and chopper got us on the sleigh that Dr Kureha rode on. I tried to calm down and act normal unfortunately it was harder then expected as I questioned myself why I kept thinking of sabo just lying there loosing blood and I just want to cry as I felt useless and I keep remember this is not a game not a fun Isekai situation but my new reality. It didn't help how Dr Kureha made the snow look like cherry blossoms as Dr Hiriluk's last wish with chopper was crying and I began hugging him as crying with him.
"Chopper! You're braver then I ever was! It's fine!" I said as I felt like in a way comfort as I also tried to comfort him. We later made it to the ship and Luffy started trying to celebrate. Which confused me as what me and luffy witnessed but slowly left the commotion as I went to what I made my room and just stayed there as I layed my cloak which thanks to nami I managed to steal back. I'm just glad vivi and Zoro helped me convince the rest of the crew that my alter ego stayed behind. It hadn't been long when Luffy broke in and asked me why I was hiding.
"Luffy I... I didn't want to see sabo die! Not Infront of my eyes!" I said as I began tearing up.
"Sabo's dead and that wasn't our Sabo, but we still have Ace"
"I know Luffy, but it hurts and makes me wish I was there when he got shot by the celestial dragon! I knew it was going to happen! I just! Why was there a fruit user!" I waited until I calmed down again and began speaking.
"Sabo... our Sabo is still alive lu! He's alive and wants to see you and Ace!" I said as I later realized I probably sounded desperate as Luffy just got up and left. I realized I may have messed up, but have to continue and now I question myself whether I should or not tell the crew who I really am. 'Should I? Then again Luffy never breaks promises. Was all of this worth it?' It wasn't long until Sanji started making dinner.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Meanwhile in alabasta that same day but earlier.
"Hey let's get going for some supplies Sammy? What do you say?" Sabo said
"Sabo, are you trying to run away from Koala's wrath? You know she is just trying to make sure you're more organized" she said as she began walking with Sabo and a few members in the rebel army.
"Has anyone ever told you that you are becoming a mini version of Koala?"
"Well I'll take that as a compliment but let's continue." Sammy said as she and sabo and two others had made it to the port of Nanohana. They went got supplies and checked where they got their weapons as get food supplies.
"Alright so we'll catch up later ok we need to check on our father!" Sabo and Sammy lied as the rebels didn't suspect since they already had people with them in there before Sabo and Sammy had arrived. The two headed to a hidden area in Nanohana where the revolutionaries were planning to see if the masked ranger really was an alley and not someone manipulating the second in command's mind.
"Let's start by getting to the ship and checking on with the rest who are able to make it to the meeting." sabo said as he and Sammy went to the ship they had.
"Hey sabo, do you think the mask ranger will come to alabasta?" Sammy asked
"Oh know her she will"
"What do you mean by her?" Sammy asked as sabo mentioned that the said masked ranger was female
"Why don't you ask them when they arrive. What do you think?" sabo asked Sammy as he smirked, but then he saw Koala which wiped off his smirk as he and Sammy arrived.
"Seriously Sabo, this is how you treat me after not seeing me in a while? What's wrong? Do you not like partnering up with Sammy? You know I told you she's good and you've actually managed to focus on your yourself and the stealth of the stealth mission"
"Oh koala I finally understand! I'm sorry for thinking it was easy!" Sammy immediately cried comedically and went and hugged Koala.
"What problem did sabo get into?" Koala asked.
"I'm not a problem! I know it may be hard for you Koala but I have an idea on how to finish this." Sabo quickly responded.
"And what's the idea?! Because he's been trying to get here and finish the mission as soon as possible! And I can barely keep up with him especially since he keeps wanting to get to shore!" Sammy got back in the conversation as she pointed to Sabo.
"Well yeah I do because I don't know when they'll arrive."
Sabo mumbled.
"What do you mean?!" Sammy asked.
"Well I guess he's just very overprotective of his siblings."
Koala said in a teasing way.
"You two are always keeping secrets! Just tell me!"
Sammy demanded as she later apologized due to fearing Koala. As things started getting settled down they all started grouping around each other talking on what really is going on in the kingdom of alabasta or at least what information they could collect. The first group which included a small group of people who infiltrated the castle as workers who reported the safety of the king as the only suspicious area seemed to be a few of the soldiers but they were planning a strategy with Koala to get them out.
Meanwhile there were three agents they sent to get normal jobs around to see if they got Information on anything but only one had returned and not with the best news for them.
"Sabo.. I.. I think Nico Robin is in alabasta and has killed Beatrice and Kona! I can not confirm except their screams in the call I had with them last! The feed was cut midway so it could have been an assassin but I can't confirm." said Sycro. As the rest in the meeting looked at sabo who actually seemed to be serious and think of how to solve this without doing much as sabo did remember that in a letter while back y/n did say she was trying to help the princess of alabasta which meant he had to be careful. Just then another member named Tatsu interrupted Sabo's thinking by mentioning what he did.
"Sorry for interrupting the meeting... But should we check out this organization... You know baroque works? Because a while back.. when we had free time with the rebels, I decided to come back and may come back here to check a few things, but basically what they said was something about killing the straw hats? You Know the ones you've been admiring recently? Well that and the marines as well as arriving at alabasta."

A/n: Yes things are starting to happen! Anyway sleep deprived but have a good day/night mortals