Realities effects

Y/n began waking up,but it wasn't what has happened.
"Huh?! I'm in a hospital?" Y/n said confused as she got up, but no one was insight, when a nurse came in and screamed seeing y/n up and moving. "Miss! Don't get up!" As the nurse came to y/n, she slid through trying to find her brothers. Once out of the room, everything was so off the place look strange and something wasn't. It wasn't anywhere in the world of one piece, but reality once again. Y/n remembered the accident, but everything she expirenced felt so real. Ace, Sabo, Luffy it felt like everything that y/n did was for nothing, but then she realized she was moving and felt fine.
"Please Miss you have a few broken bones! Don't walk you need to stay in bed to heal! How are you not in pain?!" the nurse went trying to get y/n, but that didn't effect her as she remembered how much worse it was being in the Marines with garp. Y/n now question if this whole situation was real or fake and even pinched herself seeing if it was real or not.
'it feels real... What's going on?'
Y/n thought herself as she had spent years in what she thought was her reality. She decided to see if anything she learned worked, but unfortunately nothing on haki worked, but she sees she had the locket. Which confused y/n.
"Was everything a dream... But I was there was I not? Why am I back here.... Alone... No I'm sure I died."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Marco continue to try to explain.
"It's suprising she had this but she didn't make it purposely, if anything it's as if something is trying to stop her or get rid of her. At least it seems that is what is happening. It's as if-"
"She doesn't belong and shouldn't exist in our world.... Whatever this is it seems like it's making you guys are fade."
Sabo said as he interrupted Marco.
"Actually I thought you were."
Ace said as both parties could see the other person fading until everything slowly was disappearing.
"Doesn't matter I need to find my brothers and it shouldn't take long to find them if everyone except people know from our world is fading, I'm sure Ace wouldn't mind carrying aheli."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Now with y/n who doesn't understand thinks it was all a dream but when her locket shattered she sees the picture of her and her brothers.
"What's going on... No please I need to get back there."
As y/n said that she looked like she was mentally unstable as she held a blank sheet of paper that was in her locket, or at least to the people and staff in the emergencies facility. Once people being to worry staff found y/n a danger to her self and others as she was screaming and worried over nothing. At least to the people in the facility as her family tried to help, but she shoved them away and had an unexpected strength. At least in reality even tho it was strength she always had but she hurt people, so many tried to restrain her. What made it worse was during that whole situation she had even seen her reflection and it was no longer the face of who she remembered which was identical to her brother as she had gotten used to it, but instead her reflection was her old self, this made y/n feel like she wasn't herself but yet it was.
"NO get off me! I DON'T BELONG HERE ANYMORE! MY BROTHERS NEED ME... I DON'T WANT HIM TO DIE!" As the hospital staff was able to meditate y/n to sleep, y/n hoped if this was really a fanfiction that the author took her back to her the One piece reality with her brothers. But when she woke up again she wasn't there but her family began to scold her.
"BROTHERS?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN DIE! What problems did you get yourself in! If you did anything to put us in trouble forget us! This was the final staw you're on your own!" Y/n mom yelled as she thought y/n was crazy, and her family left her that day.
'i guess it was my bodies way to accept death and not even a fanfiction.'
Or so y/n thought. Little did y/n know was that she was weak because of the whole accident that happened as due to her crazy episode or so people thought, she would die once again as she fell asleep. When she woke up again she was in the docks but Ace, Sabo, and Luffy were no where in sight.
"Luffy? Ace? Sabo!  Sammy? Guys?"
Y/n would look around but the three were no where in sight and as she moved see she saw she had a few stitches and was confused, but then saw Ace burn a few ships as she decided to get there by swimming to the merry, even if her recently stitches hurt. Before she did she immediately checked she had everything such as the sake she had bought recently and the beli, but her locket was gone.
'what the hell happened? Wait! Where's my wig?!'
As she looked for it not knowing that the wig was taken off during the surgery.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The stawhats were talking to Luffy and as Ace talked about why he was here when y/n crawled up the railing.
"Guys what the he-"
Y/n stopped mid sentence as the crew starred at her as if she was a stranger.
"Are you a billions agent?"
Vivi asked cautiously as they didn't seem to trust y/n which confused her.
"Guys.... Seriously what's with the joke? Hey wai-"
Y/n knew something was wrong when Ace glares at them.
"If you got anything to say then just say it.. I'm not gonna waste my time with stupid games but why do you look like me?" He said with a small scoff in obvious distrust at the stranger what pissed him off was that she looked like him.
"Hey Ace hold it right there She better tell me why she looks like you. Why is she so scared. I know Ace is a little mean and all, but she's really weird." Luffy interrupted both, but y/n was devastated.
'I get Luffy is forgetful.... But Ace... Wait is sabo here? What about my room...why can't they stop starring like that...' y/n thought as she looked at everyone.
"Um... Excuse me, but may I ask what you're doing here and why you suddenly climbed onto our ship?" Nami asked in a serious tone since y/n looked like she wasn't sure exactly how to treat her as something made her question it, but she was distrustful regardless. All of this distrust all of the crew including Zoro as he saw what she carried.
"Hm... It's risky, but we can't just let anyone on board. And she brought sake... Fine, she can stay... "
"She just climbed on board and we don't even know who she is? Who made you captain anyway?!That's...really suspicious. What if she's trying to steal something? Were you looking for trouble? What's your reason for her to be here? And why does she look like Luffy's brother?" Nami yelled at Zoro.

A/n: did I fail my heart and arteries and body anatomy exam? Probably idk I could stop I had to write this idea! Anyway I'll update if I passed but hopefully this chapter is better I just get so busy although I do hope you have a good day/night

Update! I passed! Don't worry I am paying attention to my classes it's just I can't read for the life of me... it's just not interesting for me to read... It is to hear tho, but I won't write for a while since I have the next 2 days to finish a few weeks of homework that are due in 3 days.... My attention span is just awful but I haven't forgotten it's just life and responsibility.... And planning so much....