I lied

A/n: this isn't an ending or anything but this chapter is focused on some lies! Your good just keep reading.

Reader pov:

"Vivi please take care of nami, I'll take care of the rest of the ship." I said as I was ready to deal with the Mary and everything else that usually happens daily.

"Are you sure about this y/n/m?" Vivi asked me.

"Yes I'm sure! Now Sanji ussop go to the kitchen Sanji will cook for nami's condition ussop will be sent back and forth we'll need him for communication. Mean while Luffy will come with me. And before I go vivi tell nami I lied about not knowing how to navigate and also make sure she doesn't get up." I said as Sanji quickly went because it was to help nami ussop followed him and me and luffy went up on deck.

"What are you gonna do Wally?" Luffy asked.

"Well I'm going to try to sail us to the nearest island. Let's just get the eternal pose away from him." I said as we walked up deck and I pointed to Zoro. When me and luffy arrived I was shocked at what I saw! It looked like we were going the right way.

(At moment y/n didn't know whether she was losing her sense of direction or if Zoro actually gained one! And in reality I am just as confused. 🤔)

"What's the matter? We are heading to Alabasta aren't we!?" Zoro asked

"Don't know just waiting to what Wally does?"

"HOW ARE WE STILL ALIVE! You know what it's the grand line I shouldn't be surprised!" I said.

3 pov:

What y/n didn't know is that they were lucky, because Zoro would have gotten them lost. Earlier that same day Zoro was training but also looking at the logpose and was going the opposite direction, luckily a strange occurrence was happening that doesn't fully explain but put him on the right path.(Fucking plot armor!) As y/n was thinking about what was happening she realized it was snowing after the feeling of overheating was gone.

"NoOOOOoooOOOooo!" Y/n yelled because she thought she knew what was about to happen.

Meanwhile with Sanji and usopp. "Man I hate that guy! Can you believe that he lied to nami! I wish I could show him what happens to anyone who hurts namiswan!" Sanji yelled at ussop.

"I mean he did say time travel stuff from another dimension. Maybe he had a reason?" Ussop thought as he just wished he knew he was doing ok.

"MAN IF I COULD JUST GET HIM AND DIDN'T GET A BAD FEELING WHENEVER I TRIED TO MAKE HIM PAY FOR SCARING NAMI!"

"Well I'm going to give this to nami."

Ussop said as he left with a small bowl of chicken broth.

Meanwhile over with y/n she realized this would give them more time to make plans to expect the unexpected better.

"Ok so it seems my presence is changing stuff and it made Zoro have an actual sense of direction-"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'VE ALWAYS HAD A GREAT SENSE OF DIRECTION!" Zoro yelled.

"That doesn't matter it just proves my point! It also looks like it's getting dark as if it's going to snow slot also you guys should rest I'll make sure we get there. Also I'll make sure you guys won't have to deal with Mr hippo who is annoying." Y/n said as she thought of many ways to get rid of wapol. As time went on they made it earlier to drum island, without any interruptions by wapol and y/n gave up on thinking about wapol since he seemed to not come near them.

"So wally, who is Mr Hippo? Is he a pirate should I make him join us?" Luffy asked y/n

"Well you see Luffy Mr Hippo is just someone I really dislike and I don't need to talk about him since I can see the island we're going to. " y/n said as she looked through a pair of binoculars.