BYE JURASSIC PARK!

Reader pov:

Why now? Why did Miss Golden week have to start now? Well that didn't matter and I decided to start looking for her. At that moment all I could think of was this moment wouldn't matter too much if we'd hurry. And I looked for her with observation haki, which wasn't too hard and knocked her out.
"Luffy don't take down Mr 5!"
I yelled.
"Don't worry strawhat I'll take you on. I'll also take care of your long nosed friend."
Mr 5 said. I didn't look at what was going on as I tried to find Ms Valentine since I decided to take off the blind fold that covered my eyes and look through Ms Golden week's bag and apparently she had rope in her bag and was prepared for almost anything and then I decided to tie them up while they were still unconscious. Just as I finished tying up every one we had beaten to unconsciousness I saw a big fire and saw Zoro Nami and vivi are fine. I didn't need to know what happened but had an idea of what happened to get them out of the wax Mr 3 put them in. Also it looked like zoro took down Mr 5 in the end while Luffy came back after what I seemed to hear Mr 3 run away from us.

~Later~

3pov:

After everything that happened in the small period of time everyone came near brogy.(which includes Luffy just randomly appearing) everyone except y/n being shocked that Dory was alive, the giants appreciated the reminder of their bounties to the straw hats. Even though the giants were thankful vivi felt like the entire reason everything happened was due to her fault. Not long after Luffy suggested a rice cracker party, which surprised nami right after she tried to make vivi feel better
"Wow if it feels like everything went faster then should've but in the right way, and it almost feels like we forgot something." After y/n said that everyone realized Sanji wasn't there. The crew was ready to leave brogy and dory in an apologetic manner and as the crew was about to run to the ship, you could see that y/n was already carrying ussop. When in the distance you could here Sanji yelling out towards nami and vivi. After Sanji arrived it wasn't long until Sanji explained that he talked to crocodile, and managed to get an eternal pose twords alabasta, but hadn't mentioned it until everyone said that they had to wait for a year for the logpose to reset. Right after the shock everyone was excited to leave, and dory wished vivi to be able to save her kingdom even though both giants didn't want the straw hats to leave so soon, but accepted their goodbyes. Later as the straw hats were leaving the giants told them to just keep going and to not stop and to sail straight ahead.

(I got lazy to write the rest)

Later

Reader pov:

As we were sailing I went to my room thought about weather I should tell them about what was happening with nami when I heard a thump. I quickly ran to find Sanji carrying nami to the female quarters. Later, you could see him crying and asking vivi if nami was going to die. As vivi explained that nami could get sick due to climate and it didn't matter but anyone could get sick and if any one had any medical knowledge. When she said that all I could think was why did you ask that vivi as ussop and Luffy pointed to nami.
"I know her sickness isn't due to climate-" I said.
"WELL WHY DID YOU SAY SOMETHING EARLIER YOU JERK, I was thinking it was my cooking, BUT YOU KNEW AND DIDN'T STOP IT!" Sanji yelled at me as ussop looked disappointed in me. And just like that they started attacking me. Luckily it wasn't long until Vivi told them to stop due to Nami's condition.
"I could navigate us, but there's a chance we could change route although I don't know. What do you think luffy?" I said.
"Things change, the not knowing is what makes it an adventure! So change the route Wally!" Luffy responded
"Got it I shouldn't have expected any less." I said as I was thinking if I just find the way to get to drum island.

A/n:
Hello person who may be reading this! I'm sorry it's short,but I don't feel good and an currently dealing with with a virus (can't specifically say because there is a chance where a family member who loves to gossip may tell everyone) but it's one I can recover from. Have a good day/night.