OK WERE YOU TRYING TO KILL US

"What the hell y/n." Ace exclaimed.
"Well I'm sorry I can't control it!" I said as we passed a few unconscious people and some slowly started getting up.
"Stop arguing you two and let's hurry up people are looking at us weirdly after y/n weird outburst of energy." As they kept running we ended up bumping into law.
'shit i didn't want us to meet him or anyone who we'd meet later on.' I though as Sabo quickly asked law to get a test done for them as law led them to a facility to do the test which quickly ended positive.
"Ok so I guess you are my twin sister." Ace said as he experience confusion as it was like a hit and run situation in his head.
"See, I told you Wally was family!" Luffy explained
"Something is clearly not right and somehow I feel like it's all connected with straw hat, care to explain portgas." Law interrupted as he got up from the computer as he got closer to ace.
"Excuse me but wha-"
"I was talking to him, not you" law said to you as he pointed to Ace.
'oh shit how do we explain?' When it looked like Ace was going to attack Law, law threw a beaker with what it look like water creating steam as ace and Sabo dragged you with Luffy and somehow made it out.
"That's it, we're picking up Luffy and we'll have to ask them for help. I'm also going to call the school and tell them we had to go see something about a family member." Sabo yelled as they ran.
"I hate it when you start going off with your plans, Sabo." Ace said as it wasn't long until they ended up in a car that went to pick up Luffy. While waiting for Ace who came back holding his Luffy meanwhile your Luffy was with you.
"Let's go get this done i want to get back to the reality I'm from with Luffy." You said as well as you were surrounded by Luffys. while in the car ace was trying to contact someone on his phone and another small wave of energy hits.
"Who's she? And why does he look like me?"the Luffy that isn't yours Luffy said.
"Not right now Luffy. I'm driving and ace is trying to contact Marco so why don't you ask her instead so we can keep you safe-" Sabo said as he too a sharp turn on the road ahead and you could here ace yelling to the poor receptionist on the phone. Meanwhile you realized that the only difference from your Luffy and theirs was the scar under his eye.
"Ok the only difference betw-" you stop mid sentence to scream seeing an on going train near you all but luckily you all made it safely to the beginning of houses that looked fancy and similar to Japanese style mixed with western housing.
"OK WERE YOU TRYING TO KILL US SABO!" You yelled.
"Hey Wally it's ok we're fine. " Luffy said laughing as you weren't surprised.
"be happy your cute right now" you said as he didn't pay much attention
"Ok"
"Wow his name is also Luffy! Hey my name is Luffy too! So who are you mystery lady?" The Luffy without his scar said.
"I- I guess I'm technically your sister because me and Ace found out we're twins?" You said finding the situation the Luffy without the scar put you in.
"Oh then I'm your favorite and you won't mess with me right?" The Luffy exlained.
"Hey Wally's my sibling!" Your Luffy yelled
"Luffy, stop fighting with yourself! Especially if he's from another universe/dimension! And doesn't know what's going on"
"Wait, are you two aliens?" The Luffy without a car asked
"First of all we're not aliens, second I'm going to call my Luffy scar because of his scar. What do you say Luffy, you know about the name scar?"
"No, I prefer my name." Your Luffy responded
"Ok fine straw hat because Luffy got confused and i don't want mix ups and then we can try to find a way back." You said as you later tried to explain in the Simplest form to Luffy that you and straw hat are humans just from another dimension. As you all arrived at the hospital and the moment you arrived near where you needed to be at. When ace starts yelling at that poor receptionist.
"Hey Luffy, straw hat stay with sabo." You said as you and ace we're allowed to go in first. Luckily it wasn't long and you all ended up going as guests to a room as Marco was there sitting annoyed. Meanwhile Sabo stayed behind with Luffy and straw hat to apologize to the receptionist and make sure you all didn't look so suspicious. You were still quite shocked as you saw. It was white beard sleeping in the room as well.
"Sorry for the short notice but are there any documents of me having a twin?"Ace said.
"I can check." Marco replied as he looked he mentioned that it looked like someone has been checking ace's information.
"So yeah apparently you did have a twin portgas d y/n who was kidnapped at birth and until recently she was found dead in an abandoned apartment complex or at least her remains. They estimated her death was about 10 years ago."
"Ha it's not like it's the first time I die." You interrupted
"Ace, tell your friend to not tell jokes on a serious topic." Marco said to ace as he looked angrily at you.
"Well we had a DNA test but it accidentally burned, so could you make another one for us." Ace said as you realized when he attacked law he must have burned it.
"Ok fine but I don't see the problem and is it for you and Luffy?" Marco asked
"No for me and her." Ace told Marco as he pointed to you. Then Luffy and straw hat bursted out laughing saying Marco looked like a pineapple.
"Didn't I tell you two to stay with sabo?" You asked as in that that moment you could feel how much you and your brothers may have accidentally made Marco feel pissed at your family. Once again the test didn't take long and Marco looked like he had seen a ghost.
"It's a 99% match. Where did you find her? This doesn't make sense."
"Like I said, not the first time I die." You smugly said.
"I know it may sound crazy but I think that I couldn't have a brother sooner but it would explain why mom used to be worried about me growing up." Ace said
"So I have questions and maybe an officer may be able to help especially one who was part of the case. Do you guys mind if I let him come?" Said Marco.
"Sure." You and ace both replied
"Off topic question, why are we in pop's room and what's wrong?"
"Oh well he got cancer but I'm not sure how he's doing. Well I stopped it from multiplying but we still haven't found a way to get rid of it." Marco replied as it wasn't long when Sabo came in but I was shocked by the officer that came with him because apparently he needed someone to help him check everything about reopening a case, to be more specific a witness and choose Sabo.
" You look so much like your mother."

A/n:  so I haven't posted in a while but I got more done hope you enjoy