Timeline locket

Reader pov:

"By the way Nami you wouldn't happen to be going to alabasta would you?" I asked knowing the truth.

"No but that would ruin the course unless you know the area and would pay a way or another leaving you with a hundred percent interest."

At that moment all i could think was how Nami just lied and how much I wanted to make her pay but she is important to the story so I just let her lie.

"I see i might as well just go on my own then." When I thought of a way to get her by telling her I had info on a few marine, when I had more. Which she agreed to.

"Well I can only reveal so much because I don't plan to lose my- you know what, never mind but thanks for agreeing to let me stay on the ship."

"Yeah big deal, so we may have to be careful about smoker."

"Yeah I actually need to talk to him especially about him leaving his position in logue town."

"You wouldn't happen to be a marine would you?"

Nami asked me.

"Well yeah I guess I am and it's because I don't want to be killed by my grandfather. Also because of it i guess I'm a marine who has betrayed the government." I awkwardly laughed.

At the time I didn't notice but Luffy was in the door with a wide open face after I said what I said.

"YOUR A MARINE?!" Luffy said

"Shit, lu I-I didn't want you to find out about this."

As I said that everyone was shocked and confused about how we know each other.

"Did he force you? I'll beat him up for you."

"Luffy No! Secondly it was by choice to help you and an acquaintance that you know in your crew how else would you guys get information! And I may have a semi reputation for other reasons but I wish it was easy to get the old man, let's just not mention him because we may summon him."

"Ok"

"Is someone gonna explain who she is and how she knows Luffy! And help us, a marine, why would you even break you code!" Nami yelled as she looked towards me.

"Oh that's my brother." Luffy immediately responded

"I'm not your brother Luffy. How many times did i ever take a bath with you."

That's when Sanji was holding on Luffy's neck threatening him and how that should have been him and not Luffy.

"Hey you blonde emo who has a curly brow, leave him alone. He's probably thinking about someone else because I can prove that I never took a bath with him and I'm his sister, what else would I be, but it's not easy when you have him as a brother when he gets in trouble."

"Hey so are you ok with how you are?"

Luffy asked as he is one of the only people besides Zoro Vivi and the revolutionaries who know what I look like.

"I'll talk to you later and explain why I'm here in private since I came here for a crew member of yours"

"Wally"

"When I questioned for answers, I meant it, and not to ask more questions!" Nami yelled

"I'll be back I'm taking Luffy and we're going to have a private conversation" I said as I got up and started dragging Luffy out until we were on our own.

"Hey can I call you Ollie since it's similar to Wally?" Luffy asked me.

"Fine, but I wanted to tell you that something is definitely going wrong first of all I feel weaker and I have a feeling it's because of that damn author!"

"Do you want me kick the autos ass? I can do it"

As Luffy finished saying that we were back in the void.

"Hey y/n, Luffy."

"What the hell is this time! Also why did you weaken me!"

"Hey Ollie, are they the one you want me to kick their ass!" Luffy said in an angry tone, I've never seen him like that.

"Oh um I wouldn't, because if you hurt me you could kill y/n." That author said which pissed me off even more but made Luffy stop his attempt on killing the author.

3 pov:

"What do you mean!" Luffy demanded which ended up making y/n question as well.

"The thing is you if you end up killing me you kill y/n because me and y/n are one person yet we're not."

"What?" Luffy asked the author.

"Ok basically if I'm gone so is y/n, and it'll be as if you never met her so she'll be stuck in this void, and even if any other part of her personality were to try to help it may not even be the same. You'd and everything wouldn't be the same." Said the author.

"Ok but what about the pain and situations you put me in?" Y/n asked.

" Oh that's just to move the story kinda like MarineFord. Hopefully not as bad as it and we can change it, and since I know you'll just keep calling me author just call me blaze. We definitely can't both be y/n, plus there's a chance I have a different name. So yeah just blaze."

"Enel dammit, why must I exist in pain!" y/n said

"Also I don't know what to do with your locket I forgot but I'll think of something, and also that's why I called you. So I'm just gonna let parts of your personality decide my idea because of two different timelines!

1 is where your locket will be a help sent by another family member who also passed away, they just left a note where it shows that it was their wish and that they didn't care what ability the locket would get but made sure it helps you. In addition you'd meet a former enemy turned alley.

2 you get teleported to a home with Luffy after this conversation. Yes it's very vague but it's better you don't know to keep it a surprise."

"I love not knowing! That's what makes things exciting!"

"Luffy don't interrupt me, and it's up to... I guess I'll say it's y/n free-ish will. Well what do you think? I mean it'll temporarily change things and I haven't forgotten about it plus after this tiny arc you'll go to alabasta anyway. The most votes wins."

"Well it doesn't matter either one is an adventure! This is gonna be exiting thank you Wally or blaze? Y/n? So many names shi shi it's going to be fun."

"Yeah it is a lot of names?" Y/n said

"Don't worry about just decide."

A/n

Ha bet you didn't expect to be a marine! Okay seriously life is definitely going to get worse for me temporarily, but I can't say why the only good thing is one piece film red. I already got tickets tho after that i hope it gets better. Sadly it's dub because I won't be able to read subtitles, let's just say Glasses aren't the best. Anyway hope you choose one, but either one is going to be interesting. Hopefully you guys do decide because I don't want to not be able to write for a while. I'm excited tho what may happen next is just I don't know which timeline. Adding to this situation I hope you guys didn't mind the short chapter.