Pt 1 Ch 3

The days between the two men passed peacefully and swiftly. George's hand now automatically found Clay's every morning. They would wander around town together, and it helped put Clay's mind at ease to be able to escort George to the places he needed to go, for he had grown attached to the short kind brunet that would listen with his eyes closed to his violin playing.

The man who would be content listening to Clay sing gently for hours at a time. The man who would dance around like no one was watching and sing along with Clay during the cold nights.

Clay was reading to himself quietly while the fire crackled in the fireplace. He heard George walk into the room and take a seat next to him. Before long George had snuggled up against Clay's side and placed his hands on his. Clay blushed softly but wrapped his arms around George almost immediately. "Sing me a song Clay, please."

Clay tilted his head at the request but immediately began singing a soft song
(listen to the song I attached above for the most immersive experience)
George melted against him.

Clay smiled down at him and picked up his guitar from behind him and strummed it to the tune of the song. Soon enough George was humming along softly. Clay's eyes drifted down to George's smiling lips. He traced his fingers over them. Soft plump lips met his fingertips.
He slowly brushed his fingers over them, both men flushed. George's lips parted lightly as he brought his fingers up to feel Clay's fingers. "Clay.." "Yes George?" George inhaled deeply before whispering "Kiss me you coward."