Prologue.

-Rewritten-
Perched on the roof of a office building, she stared through the night, silver eyes following the dark figure.
She lifted a covered arm towards her defined face, securing the muzzle she wore. As the figure moved further away, the girl made sure her black hood was still covering her entire face, before diving off the building feet-first, one hand keeping the hood on and the other fingering a pale dagger. The wind roared in her ears, her feet twitching as if to find land, but the girl did not flinch or move away.
As she neared the concrete ground, large wings as dark as night expanded out of her back, fluttering soundlessly in the breeze, insuring her a safe yet silent landing.
When her feet swept over the ground, the wings disappeared, leaving her to creep after her next victim.

She neared the balding man, and looked him up and down.
Lights flickered over her vision, giving her a brief description of who he was.
Name: Samuel Jackson.
Occupation(s): S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent.
Occupation Add-On: Level 4.
Occupation Add-On: Engineer.
Death: Quick.
Speech: None.
Evidence: None.
Take: Nothing.
She nodded, and in an almost carefree and calm manner, she leapt towards the man.
His brain had no time to register what happened- By the time he was aware of the threat it was already too late.
Another life taken by the Young Blooded Killer.
She darted off after removing any evidence that she had been there, flying back to headquarters.