Two.

Really quickly, 'cause Young Blood mostly speaks Russian, when speaking to or about her, the other HYDRA agents also speak Russian. (You'll understand why later in the story c:)

[Third Person]

"You ready for the mission, kiddo?" Agent Ward raised a slick black eyebrow at Young Blood, pacing over to her with an air of arrogance. He spoke slowly, fumbling over every few words as he spoke in Russian.

The girl rocked slightly on the wooden bench as the small jet shot through the sky, flipping her hood low over her face.

"Hey, Ward! You know not t'a talk to her, she don't know nothin' but how t'a kill!" The pilot, a gray-haired man in his mid-fifties yelled from the cock-pit.

"I know, Collins, I'm just teasing the kid!" Ward barked back in a language that the girl recognized but couldn't quite name.

"You know she don't know that! She's a machine so don't treat her like one'a us!" Agent Collins answered.

"I am one of you." The girl muttered.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Ward bent over, staring her in the eyes.

She mumbled something incoherently, and Ward was visibly frustrated at her lack of compliance.

"You will only speak when spoken to! Now answer me, what was that?" He half-yelled.

"I," She grumbled, "Am one of you. I am not a machine."

"No. You are wrong. You are whatever we tell you to be. You are a machine, an assassin trained to kill. If you do not want to comply then say the word and I'll put a bullet through your head. Got it, kiddo?" Grant Ward turned away slightly, and the girl straightened her back before Grant turned back around and slapped her across the cheek.

The girl watched as agent Ward walked shakily towards the cockpit, and when the agent sat down in his own seat, she started to push a small Bluetooth device into her left ear.

------

The Avengers, including Bucky Barnes and Peter Parker, were all sitting in the pristine lounge room of Stark Tower.

It was one of many oddly coloured rooms, with its white walls clashing with the blue and pink sofas and chairs, the black TV, green coffee table and bright red bar, which was set at the very back of the room.

"As a few of you know, one my undercover agents, agent Bobbi Morse, has told us that HYDRA is planning an attack on this building, but she doesn't know when. One of HYDRA's best assassins, The Young Blood, is executing the attack. This may be our only chance to get him into custody. Barnes?" Coulson paused, staring at their newest addition to the team.

Bucky jumped, shifting from his lazy position on one of the red couches to sit up. "Hmm?"

"You're going to stand outside, pretend you're texting someone, and if any suspicious people come near this tower, bring them in. Got it? You may have to fight tooth and nail, or use an Icer maybe, but you have to get the Young Blood into STARK tower."

"Wait, if we're collecting anyone and everyone that seems quote-unqoute suspicous, couldn't I just get JARVIS to scan anyone that comes within two meters of my tower?" Tony piped up, walking towards the Avengers from the bar. "It'd save Buck three weeks of sick days, tissues and throat lozenges." Tony paused, taking a sip of scotch. "Not that I care whether or not he gets sick, of course, but I don't want him to get his germs anywhere near the sexy piece of ass that is yours truly..."

"I agree with Tony," Steve looked down at the hot-pink leather sofa, "Although I'd hate to admit it, Stark's technology would be easier and take less time in finding the Young Blood."

Coulson rubbed his neck in annoyance, "Fine, fine. This has to work, Stark."

"It will," Replied Tony before he started to bark instructions at JARVIS.

------

There's been a change in the mission, agent Ward's voice filled her ears, You are going to go inside the lobby of STARK tower and set of the bomb. If necessary, more instructions will be transmitted to you visually.
The voice disappeared, leaving the snow-covered girl to push through the large crowd of tourists and office-workers that was forming in the bright lights of Manhattan. Families of five or six, all clad in thick, pale-coloured jackets and plain earmuffs stood in the center of other people's paths, cameras and phones raised at all the flashing bill-boards and lights. The girl didn't bother to apologise or ask someone to move as she shoved through the mobs, her slim fingers fingering the metallic bomb that was hidden in her own thick jackets' pocket.
When she finally reached the brightest sky-scraper, she stopped. Her silver eyes flickered around the tower, words appearing every time she laid eyes on a pedestrian. A small light caught her sight, and she glared at the small camera that rested above a pair of automatic doors, its own gaze fixated on her.
Swearing, the girl froze, fingers flitting over the bomb. She searched for a little button, so she could press it and throw it into the building, but the button had disappeared.
A string of curse words flew out of her mouth, knowing that if HYDRA finds out that there was something wrong they'd eliminate her.
She closed her eyes, fingers curling around the ball. When her middle finger brushed over a small lump, she opened her eyes.
Without pressing down, she made her way into the building.
-----
She looked around the surprisingly quiet lobby. The only person was a ginger lady, who was sitting behind the long cream-coloured desk that sat a few meters away from a modern-looking lift. The girl stared at the lady as words started to form in her vision.
Name: Scarlett Johansson.
Occupation(s): S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent.
Occupation Add-On: Level 1.
Occupation Add-On: Intern.
Death: Will die in explosion.
Speech: None.
Evidence: None.
Take: Nothing.
She nodded slightly, taking her hand out of her pocket. Her middle finger started to press down slightly, when something sharp pricked her neck.