Nine and a half

Tangled hair and a less than flawed face were what caused men to refuse to avert their eyes from her strangely pleasing stature.
A metal hand and long hair were what made the elderly glare at him.

Striking blue eyes and wild hair were what led the people passing by to glance with hope and fright. They knew who the second man was; they knew not of why he was walking beside the girl with flaming hair and the man with the wild eyes.
Hawkeye.
Shared thoughts were thrown among the civilian's minds; what was the most useless member of the Avengers doing here? Why was a member of the Avengers escorting two strangers? Where were the others?

Clint, noticing the stares, covered his face with a purple-coloured hood, urging the other two to do the same. Breetan, accustomed to orders, immediately complied, turning her face away from the cracked street and throng of strangers to hide her face with a slender hand to make it seem like she was scratching her forehead, butterflies fleeting to her stomach and mind racing.
Bucky hid his face within a thick scarf, pushing Breetan behind him, "It'll be okay, Bree. We've done this before." A ghost of a smirk made Breetan shake with fright.

They could not be seen on any form of media- it was practically a death sentence. If anyone were to snap a photo on their phones...

Clint pursed his lips as they neared a ghost-town of a supermarket, hurriedly running over the street to enter the doors, Bucky gripping Breetan's hand tightly as he dragged her across the empty road, following Clint closely. 

***

[Third person]
Several men sat around a metallic, circular table. Stacks of paper and files littered the black metal, making it difficult for each man to look at the others. The dim light made shadows loom around every paper, every file, every person.
A large screen hung on the far wall, behind a so-called "business" man, a map of the world with various, scattered blinking lights portrayed upon it.

"Director, we have found the experiments 19 and 20." A man with thick glasses grinned, folding his yellowing, stubby hands on the desk excitedly.

"How? This is the third time this week, doctor Ackles, you know what happens if you're wrong this time."  The Director growled, rummaging through important papers.

"Well, they were seen with agent Clinton Barton of S.H.I.E.L.D just outside Jersey City. A boy had tweeted a picture an hour ago, so if it wasn't changed, the three must still be there."

"How many agents will you need to collect them?" The Director glared, shifting in his uncomfortable seat and ignoring the eyes of eight other agents and doctors.

"Five for the collection, ten for extraction."

"Fifteen? Ackles, extractions only need five people or less." An agent with slicked black hair murmured. 

"Ward is right. But, this is the Avengers, they will be armed and both experiments don't need to be armed to be deadly. I've trained both myself, they are no better than me, I agree with doctor Ackles." 

"I'll go collect the agents. Shall I brief them?" Ward glanced down at his own papers, glaring at the profile he had on the experiments.

"No. We need agents Downey, Zero and Neko. Experiments 11 to 15 should also be present. You may choose the rest, but these agents know 19 and 20 best, so they should be the ones to collect them and agent Barton. Dismissed."

that was a filler, excuse any spelling/layout/etc mistakes. please point out anything that needs to be changed, and other than that, comments are greatly appreciated! 
thanks for reading <3