Five

-MINOR SPOILER FOR AGE OF ULTRON BUT IT WILL NOT RUIN THE MOVIE-
[First Person]
White snowflakes danced along the hazed, dark dusk-sky, small specks becoming one with the ever-growing sheet of snow that lay along the frozen grass. A silver, spotty moon lay low in the sky, bathing the farm-land in a light glow, making the black, sleek Quinjet shine.
My unruly complexion stared at me in agent May's shiny sunglasses, making me surprisingly self-conscious.
"Thank you for your cooperation," agent May raised her black sunglasses, revealing her deep-set, brown eyes. "Your changes of clothes and any toiletries you may need are already in the house. Our agents will treat you like a guest, but nonetheless you are our enemy and are not permitted to go anywhere other than your room and the bathroom without supervision. That being said, should HYDRA find you, we will not hesitate lock you up, or if worse comes to worse, kill you. Understand?"

Hesitantly, I nodded, raising my hand up to salute the superior woman.
With an eye-roll, she turned his back on me and re-entered the Quinjet, leaving me alone with the poor excuse of a team. Earlier, in the jet, they had introduced themselves and told me why I and they were going to this junky house- First, they want to make me be able to function in modern society. If they can't do that, then they're to interrogate me and find out all of HYDRA's secrets. They'd probably end up doing that anyway, despite the fact that I know nothing about HYDRA other than they gave my wings that are not -somehow- visible to the naked eye unless I want someone to see them, and that they've taught me to kill.

"Hey! Breetan, c'mere!" My eyes trailed away from the dull rising moon, along the blurry sky-line and finally onto Sam Wilson.
His brown eyes twinkled with annoyance when I didn't start to walk towards him. "C'mere, Young Blood!" He yelled, waving at me from the two-story house's patio.
I nodded slowly, making my way around a pile of halved wood and to the patio.
"Yeah?" I grumbled, standing awkwardly beside a stained, old yellow couch.

"'Cause Clint's wife and children won't be here, you'll be sleeping in the kids' room with Romanoff. T'morrow you're to meet Steve outside at ten so he can find out just how good you are at sparring. Natasha will then test you on weaponry. Clint's already made peas, carrots and mash potato for dinner so go to the dining room and eat that with them, and they'll continue to brief you, k?" Sam begun to overload me with information.
I grumbled in reply, before dragging my feet inside.

---
My feet crunched on the frost bitten grass, my breath appearing every few seconds in the cold, blue, early-morning sky. I shivered, bending over to tighten Natasha's boot's laces, before straightening up. I pushed my glasses further up my nose regretfully- Eye-contacts would have made this fighting session easier. The glasses would give my opponent a large upper hand- He was double my size and mass, with perfect vision and had nothing to keep an eye on, while I had stupid glasses and a fluffy hood that added to my already obscured vision.
The sticky dew-drops from the grass clung to my ankles, making the residue from last night's rain even more uncomfortable.
The crunch of a leave and small cough brought me out of my thoughts, and I automatically knew who it was.
"You ready?" I heard Steve's surprisingly husky voice ring out.

I nodded, clenching my fists and dropping into fighting stance.
I had not turned around, allowing Captain Rogers to start first. My shoulder-blades were already shifting, ready to expand my wings.
I listened carefully, readying myself for the soldier's punch.
It came slowly, giving me time to block it without the need of my wings. My hand shot up, twisting backwards and latched onto Steve's hand.
I flipped myself over, bringing the heavy man with me. He stayed upright, so I swung my right arm up, my fist connecting with his pale face. He let out an oof, before aiming a blow to my stomach. I jumped, my right leg narrowly missing his arm. Still in the air, I landed a kick to his chest, forcing him to stagger backwards.
I was about to land, the glasses tumbling off in the process. I couldn't see well now, but that didn't stop Captain Rogers from landing a well-timed blow to my stomach.
I wasn't winded- This had happened many times before, but the significant lack of vision deemed it close to impossible to time even the simplest of attacks.
My feet stumbled backwards, further away from the house, and I hoped Steve wouldn't tread on my glasses.
I dropped to the ground when the flying blob of a hand shot towards my face, my hands running over the cold ground, searching for the big glasses.
"You okay?" Steve asked, and I heard him walk closer.

I nodded, "Just need the glasses." I muttered.

"These ones?" Steve questioned, a small black blob appearing close to my face.

"Yeah. Thanks." I mumbled, snatching them away and sliding them onto my face.

"You're pretty good at fighting."

"Better with weapons." I growled, staying on the ground. I could now see how close Steve was to me, his blue eyes staring, unsure.

"Okay, we'll fight for twenty more minutes or until one of us ends on the ground. Ready?"

I nodded, and he straightened up, allowing me to sweep a kick underneath him.
He jumped, dodging my kick and landed a strong punch into my cheek.
Blood pooled into my mouth, causing me to spit out the crimson blood.
Unfazed, I ducked when he aimed a blow at my eye, kicking him in the stomach.
Taking the opportunity, I punched him in the stomach, and again in the nose.
He re-composed, swiping away at the red blood that was slowly dripping out of his nose.
I kept my gaze on him, ready to duck or punch, when his foot collided with my legs, dropping me to the ground.
"F**k," I murmured in Russian, keeping my head down.

"Good fight." Steve bent over, extending his hand.
I latched on to his strong arm with both hands, using my body-weight to leap over him. I landed on his back, so I elbowed the small of his neck, and he dropped to the ground.

"Good fight." I smirked, knowing that I had only knocked the wind out of him.

"Yeah. Good fight. I'll send out Nat in a moment, but I need to talk to you first."
---

Thank you for reading! I'm sorry it's not very good- I'm terrible at writing fight-scenes, but I tried my best (≧∇≦)
Votes, comments, and constructive criticism are all appreciated!
Please point out any grammar/spelling/plot mistakes- Those are also appreciated!
Thanks for reading! <3