Twisted Horror

Hunnie 🔮

"You embarrassed me fully yesterday! I say, I am very busy combing new servants to our castle! NO MORE OTHER GIRLS! SO YOU COME!"

Luisi roars at me and grabs me by my arm. Dragging me all the way there, while my aching body protested.

I was not expecting her to hit me at all.

I felt like death was knocking on my door anyways. These past few days my body has been in so much pain, so much hurt, and expelling things I didn't think I would....

I sobbed uncontrollably all the way there, with Luisi hissing at me to shush.

I didn't know we were short staffed, not that I would of still agreed to assist The King and Queen anyways, but she didn't have to become violent. It made me wonder if she got in trouble last time...

We arrived to The King's chambers quicker than we did last night.

The sweet smell of licorice flodded my nostrils as quickly as my ears picked up on giggles from a woman.

Cyn.

The tall, black doors open from the inside, and I kept my head down. Not wanting anyone to see my swollen, puffy, wet cheeks.

My eyes followed the shiny wooden floors all the way across the room to our station by the bookshelf. Luisi pushing me all the way there.

She says a few words in her native tongue to the fellow maids and I hear her shoes clicking it's way out the door.

I lift my head slightly to my side. Next to me we're three maids, both standing up straight, with their attention to the center of the room. I lowered my head again as my ears tingled.

Moans began filling the room and at the same time, the discomfort in my chest began to sting and ache uncontrollably. I was suffocating. The room was way too hot for me, I can't breathe!

I feel extremely nauseous about this whole situation and being back in here.

Does The King not sense this from me? How can he not tell that I am unwell? Why doesn't anyone care?

As much as I wanted to keep my head down, I found my bobbing head lifting on its own.

My mate.... Oh how my heart ached...

Cyn is seated between his legs with her back facing him, while he's grabbing a mouthful of her breast and suckling on them.

My eyes trail disgustingly and see his other hand inside her dress and slightly moving back and fourth.

I lower my head back down and the weight sends my body leaning forward, almost falling to the ground. I sluggishly fixed my posture, but not before a squeaking sob leaves my throat....

            🫁🫀🫁🫀🫁🫀🫁🫀🫁🫀🫁🫀

The Demon-Wolf King, Bahm 💣