A New Queen

Bahm

Hunnie looks back and forth as I tease her with my erection through my trousers. She was hot and nervous, in fear that my mother or Nyku would look behind them, catching me acting the fool, but little did she know...

My mother stands up first, sending me a glimpse from the corner of her eye, while I quickly let my groin go and rest my leg over my knee. Hunnie smiles brightly, hoping I'd get caught.

"Well then, before I was rudely interrupted." She glares at Kris who wore a crooked smile plastered to his face.

"Tomorrow after lunch, expect guest to arrive. I've already sent invitation earlier, but I have
more, so I'll be very busy. Suki will bring a gown they've been working on lately for Hunnie to wear and...um...be prepared to...be parents in less then a week." She rolls her eyes my way while Nyku and her walk towards the halls.

My eyebrows furrowed. What did she mean by that?

"I have to finish the nursery for the twins." Kris comes into the link, walking over to Hunnie and excusing his self.

"Well...Where are you going?" She asks after he tries to walk away.

"I'm working on something with Leolo. It won't be long." He cups her face after she looks to me for answers and plants a few wet kisses to her lips.

Hunnie and I take a walk alone back to my chambers. The old pictures of me on the walls were really catching her attention as her head searches every picture we came across. She kept staring at them all, almost like she wanted to know a story to each one.

"That was during The Spanish-American War in 1898." I pointed to a portrait of myself sitting down in my throne, wearing an all white battle suit.

"1898!
Oh...wow!
You haven't aged one bit." She says softly, examining me then back to the other portraits.

"What about this one!...
You look very young here, and your ears...." I chuckle lowly in my chest as she calls the picture before her, me.

She giggles over the wolf ears in the pictures coming out of my long black, wavy hair that covered my left eye. My muscle protruding in my face and my canines slightly below my lip.

"You look like a rockstar!" She begins to laugh, rubbing her stomach up and down.

"Well...sometimes I let Aldrerix take full control over my body and...his hair tends to grow pretty long like a rockstar." She looks at me in a stupor, mouth open and eyes wide.

"That's...Al...Dre...Rix?"

I chuckle softly and pull her closer into my side.

"That's almost an 800 year old portrait!"

********

We arrive in my chamber where the room smelled of lavender and lemon grass. All of Hunnie's favorite scents, along with hers. I sat her down at the dining table near my bookshelves. Jo Jo comes running in with a bowl of soup, "I am sorry we forgot to mention our cook is out preparing for the wedding as well." and she places a bowl of chicken soup down on the table.

I begin to undress, unbuttoning my shirt and remembered the pack was going to perform their own ritual at the wedding for Hunnie as their new Luna. Many other beings like The Shape Shifters and Giants might even want to perform for their new Queen as well.