𝟎𝟒 - ❝UNEXPECTED EVENTS.❞

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘,

𝐀𝐒 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔.

You could feel your palms sweat out of nervousness, still scared who your dance partner might be. Now you know for sure, because of Rindo's ridiculously well-thought plan, that you wouldn't dance with him. The person you dreaded the most to dance with was him, so that was surprisingly very reassuring.

Still, that didn't stop you from being a nervous little dork.

Cursing how cheap the tuition fee in the school was, it was already 20 minutes and a whole chunk of seniors haven't been called yet. Couldn't Mrs. Tachibana perhaps speak just a tad bit quicker-

"Chiasa-chan, with Rindo-kun," She spoke cheerily, flipping through another list of names.

He grinned, his eyes set on yours. You didn't know why, but you felt your heart sink at his gaze. And not in the usually negative, depressing way either.

"See ya later," he said. He gave you a wink, his hands tucked in his pockets as he walked towards the stage where he'll find the girl.

When he was out of earshot, you sighed out of relief. The hollow feeling in your heart gradually disappears, thankful that it was going away. You didn't know what caused it, let alone know why it happened. Because secretly, you kind of knew why. But obviously, you didn't want to acknowledge that.

"Y/N-chan, you're with Kakucho-kun," Mrs. Tachibana announced. You sighed, relieved Rindo's name wasn't called. Well, it would be impossible because he had Chiasa-chan or whoever she is now. Then you realized..

Wait, what? Who's Kakucho?

The answer presented itself when you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around quickly like a triggered reflex, seeing a tall boy behind you. He had black hair in the form of a buzz cut, along with a very noticeable scar across his face. His left eye was red while the other was white, maybe blind. Then it came to you.