❝AUTHOR'S NOTE.❞

"THAT'S THE END FOR THIS RINDO FANFICTION! HOPE YOU LIKED IT!"

Yay! The fanfiction is finally finished! Ngl, I kind of planned for it to finish tomorrow, but I just got excited. I'm glad though.

I don't know, but I think I poured my HEART and SOUL into this fanfiction. The last chapter just seemed so emotional for me. I've personally never confessed verbally, yet it felt so personal. I felt like tearing up. Thank God I didn't. I honestly didn't think the ending would be that emotional for me. I mean, I wrote it. I should know what to expect. But still. Writing this book was a slight emotional rollercoaster for me.

I plan for this book to have a sequel! Yes, a sequel. Since I personally feel I didn't get enough of writing Y/N and Rindo yet. But the thing is though, the book will have smut. I'll be writing about Bonten Rindo, since the book will take place in the future of dark impulse Mikey.

I'm not encouraging you to read it if you feel uncomfortable with smut! You are entitled not to read it if you want to! The smut scenes will be skippable, and you can tell what chapter is smut with the chapter name. If the chapter name has an exclamation point (!), it will have smut.

Please feel free to ask questions about the book! I'd be interested to hear them all.

Anyways, I guess that's it. The scenes made me really happy to write them. And I hope you enjoyed it too!!

xoxo, Angela <3