𝟏𝟗 - ❝ROSE QUARTZ.❞

🥴✍️📚 a u t h o r' s n o t e📚✍️🥴

we're almost to 1k votes!! i'm so proud, so i wanted a double update uhjeuhjas pls enjoy <33

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐓 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘.

Well, one hour early, to be exact. Yuzuha wasn't the type to be early, so you thought you'd do some browsing so you already knew what you wanted. When choosing an important outfit, it took you longer than Yuzuha. Although the point was to shop with Yuzuha and Kakucho, you'd get self-conscious whenever you felt like you took too long. Since prom, although you found it ridiculous, was a school event you would take seriously, like any other event the school commenced.

But the thing was... you didn't know the market was going to be so packed! You were barely there as it is, you already had all the clothes you could ever need. Yuzuha dragged you into shopping, but only in quiet places! Kind of like the shop where Rindo showed you the shoes.

Anyway— You didn't know it'd be so chaotic! You didn't know the same circumstances applied to grocery shopping with clothes shopping, audience-wise. It had been awhile since you shopped for clothes, forgetting how chaotic it was. Because of that, you'd get confused and nervous where to go, because everyone seemed to be going everywhere! It wasn't your fault, anyway. Was it?

You looked around the market just outside the thrift shop, seeing that the food market had more stuff than the food. These were clothes outlets, jewelry outlets and some were even giving away used burner phones. A certain jewelry outlet caught your eye, hesitating whether to go there or stay put.

In the end, you reluctantly walk there, drifting further away from the thrift shop. It scared you a bit, drowning in the sea of humanity who liked clothes. But you reached the practically deserted jewelry outlet without fail, although it was sort of a trial. A mental one, anyway.