𝟎𝟕 - ❝CLASS FIGHT.❞

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

"𝐇𝐄𝐘, 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌?"

"𝐍𝐎.. 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓."

Yuzuha raises an eyebrow at you, looking through the peephole to check their appearance again. She shrugs her shoulders, giving you your turn to look through the peephole. Rising on your tiptoes to get a good look, you had one eye closed to see who they were.

They were just some average looking boys, about six or seven of them. They were wearing matching uniforms, like the ones in motorcycle gangs. But you don't remember meeting someone like them.

"I don't know them," You say, a worried look on your face. "Should we open it anyway?"

"Nah, they might rob your house or something," Yuzuha pouts, on her way to walk back to your room. "Let's go back."

You nod, but before she could turn back, she stops in her tracks when one of them shouts, "Hey, is there a Y/N L/N here?"

"I'm opening it-"

"Y/N!-"

You swing open the door, revealing the multiple other boys from behind it. You gave them a neutral-friendly smile, waving meekly at them. "Hello."

"Uh-huh, are you Y/N? Y/N L/N?" One of them said,

"That's me," You say, growing gradually nervous. "D'you need anything?"

"Yeah, we need that annoying little boyfriend of yours." One of them groaned. "We need to teach him a lesson."

Your eyebrows furrow into confusion, perplexed at what they just said. "I'm sorry? Maybe you got the wrong one? I don't recall having a boyfriend."

This elicited a bewildered expression from Yuzuha, rushing over to you to know more of the situation. One of the boys dragged the one in front, whispering something into his ear.

"Hey, are you even sure this is his girl? I mean, I know the guy lives in Roppongi but still."

"This was the address he gave us, you dumbass. Maybe she's playing dumb."