━𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋

🥴✍️📚 a u t h o r' s n o t e📚✍️🥴

this book ain't even a month old, but still. merry christmas y'all <3

🌻🌈🎉enjoy🎉🌈🌻

Thursday, December 1, 2005

Y/N L/N, Sophomore, 15 years old.

IT WAS A CHILLY DECEMBER MORNING.

You've woken up extra early and came to school earlier than needed. By that, it meant 5 at the crack of snowy dawn. Why would you wake up so early, when you could be lying in bed with all the soft matresses and fluffy pillows lulling you to eternal slumber?

Simple. It was because you wanted to help with the christmas decorating the school anually held every holiday.

Not because it helped made you seem responsible or active, but because you genuinely wanted to decorate the plain beige halls with vibrant green-and-red decor.

Honestly, it was really satisfying. Like decorating a cake with the icing and toppings or fill in the pages of a coloring book with bright pigment. Sure, there's hard work and unwanted fatigue, but the imagery of the result is what keeps you going.

It was for the janitor and staff to do, but ever since seventh grade you always tagged along helping them. They insisted you didn't have to do it, and you wouldn't receive any credential points anyway. But you told them you wanted to volunteer helping them, and they didn't see any harm in it.

Despite it being seemed like a pain in the ass to do so, considering being able to do other things besides helping people who are paid to do it help decorate a whole ass school, it was still highly enjoyable. 

But there was one, big part of it that ruined the silent morning.

"Hey, L/N. What you doing all bright and early?"

Just by his voice, you could immediately tell it was him. And maybe just the atmosphere around you too, if he was near you. Which considering, he sort of is.