𝟐𝟐 - ❝...OF THE BEGGINING.❞

🥴✍️📚 a u t h o r' s n o t e📚✍️🥴

the song is in filipino! if you prefer an english song, please listen to 'this side of paradise' by coyote theory! this is the last chapter for this fanfiction. i really hope you like it, despite what may happen <3

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

"𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐈, 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆-"

"𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐄."

You glared at him, acting oblivious to the heat occupying your cheeks. Rindo grins, taking you to a corner in the gym where Mrs. Tachibana placed him whenever rehearsals occurred.

You hated what he did, you really did. One minute he was treating you like a slave, and then the next minute his future wife? Well, not that you didn't really mind. The future wife part, of course. But you wouldn't admit that out loud.

"Seriously, what are you doing?" You frowned at him, ignoring his earlier question if you didn't mind dancing with him. To answer that in your mind though, you wouldn't even want to know. Because whatever answer felt wrong to say.

"You know that I'm not your partner. What do you need me for?"

"I at least owe you a dance before I let the shitty school year end, sweetheart," Rindo says, his eyes sleepy and uninterested. But the way they beamed when they stare at you was saying something.

"No, you owe me an apology," You inform him. "Not a dance. A dance I won't fully appreciate."

"Aww, you don't appreciate a dance even from someone you loved?" Rindo pouts in a fake-hurt way. "What a shame."

"Hey," You say, pointing your finger in a random direction threateningly, motioning for him to stop. It just reminded you of your dramatic word choice of love. You didn't think Rindo would steal you away and you'd have to confront Rindo knowing you said the L word. "Stop saying that."