5

Zayn and I were mostly good now, I mean we still didn't really talk much but we still got along better than at the beginning. We still had a lot of arguments at least one every other day but the boys would always make sure we made up. Sometimes the arguments were over something stupid, one was about how I dated too many girls and was lying to the media about who is really was. Which I soon butted in saying he was doing the same, it ended in Liam telling us that if we were going to keep saying we were both are not our real selfs in public that he would make sure the media knew about who we truly are on the inside.
It was early in the morning, no later than five when I couldn't sleep any longer, I stumbled out of bed soon to find that Z was fast asleep, his neck buried in between our pillows, a common experience.
I had managed to pull a shirt over my head, not even looking at it. I didn't care about pants, I was fine in just my boxers. Walking out of the room I heard a small mumble from the bed, "see someone likes my shirt."
I turned around to see Zayn smirking at me, was I wearing his shirt? Looking down confirmed I was. Now I felt stupid. "Oh I didn't realize."
"Sure you didn't."
I rolled my eyes, "I really didn't." I walked out of the room, I didn't want to lose my pride by taking it off and getting one of mine.
I walked down stairs to see I was the only one down here. It was a little early I guess.    I waltzed into the kitchen and started a cup of morning tea. I didn't feel like eating this morning so tea would do.
I was humming a song to myself when I heard foot steps walking into the room, thinking it was Lou or Liam I just ignored them, however it was Zayn. He look so hot with his hair a mess and nothing on but sweatpants that hung so low you could see the waistband of his boxers. His abs were so prominent, especially with all the tattoos he had.
"Is someone drooling over me?" Zayn questioned me jokingly.
"I don't know what you are talking about."I began to roll my eyes at his remark.
"Okay then." I wondered why Z was up so early, usually he wouldn't wake up until at least nine.
"Why are you up anyway?" I asked, I was pretty sure that I was quiet when I left the room.
"I don't know couldn't really sleep last night, to much on my mind." Zayn spoke softly, "besides you wouldn't stop talking in your sleep."
"You lying, I haven't said a word in my sleep since 2015."
"No I'm serious, it got so funny I recorded it." Zayn smirked as he pulled out his phone from his sweatpants pocket. Zayn really made me mad, he had to be like this didn't he.
He pressed play and that's when I heard all the things I said, to say I was embarrassed was an understatement. "I want to be fucked, right here right now." My voice had drawn on, "I want it right now, by the hottest guy I know," there was a small pause, shit I knew exactly what was coming next, "Zayn," I had moaned out, "fuck me, I want you." My face heated up so red, why would he do this to me. "I want you to use and abuse me, please I have been awful to you." That's when I had enough I yanked Zayn's phone out of his hand, stopping the recording out of his hand, placing it on the table after.
"Fuck you!" I screamed, as I stormed out of the kitchen. My eyes began to tear up as I ran to our room. I went to my dresser and grabbed my own shirt and a pair of jeans, I needed out of the house right now. After getting dressed I stomped down stairs and out the front door, not without slamming it.
Driving as far as I could go I went to the other side of the city, finding a place to crash. An hour later, I found a small bar, perfect.

Ok so this chapter is short, but it was a perfect ending for the chapter. Because I decided that I'm going to alternate between both boys POVS, so the next five will be Zayn's. Hope that's okay🤙