7

Harry had came down stairs way later that day, it was around ten. He walked over to where we were in the living room, I had just received another lecture from the boys.
Harry of course ignored me, but he didn't seem mad anymore instead he looked embarrassed and nervous. We all had stayed in silence for most of the movie we were watching, no one wanting to start more arguments.
Of course Louis and Niall had to break the silence when the movie was done, "so Harry do you remember anything?" Louis smirked, earning a laugh from Niall.
"Yeah Harry, anything?" Niall butted in.
"Why wouldn't I?" Harry glared. He was annoyed and I didn't blame him.
"Oh so you like remember all the things you said to Zayn?" Liam asked. Harry grumbled where he sat and slowly nodded his head, before turning around to face a blank wall.
Louis let out I high pitched giggle, "oh so you remember all those dirty things you said?"
"Leave me alone." Harry cried, "I was drunk."
"Drunk actions start with sober thoughts." Niall exclaimed. I kind of wanted to punch the boys in the face, I felt god awful about everything that happened.
"I said to leave me alone." Harry shouted as he got up and stormed out of the room. I sighed as I stood up as well chasing after Harry not with out giving the boys a look that shouted you better keep your guys' mouth shut from now on.
"Harry?" I asked as I knocked on our door.
"What the hell do you want, Zayn?" I got back. I sighed and slowly opened the door.
"Harry I'm sorry, so sorry."
"That doesn't fix everything." Harry snapped.
"I truly am you know," I looked at Harry to see his face was red again, "what do I need to do to have you forgive me?"
"I don't know." Was all I got in return. "Maybe kiss me." I heard Harry say shyly.
"Harry we aren't even together anymore."
Harry huffed, "I don't care, you're the only person I ever want to kiss me." I look at him as I sat on the bed next to him. I got a pleading look from Harry and that's when I knew that he was the one that was meant for me. I knew since the day I saw him at Louis' doorstep that I still loved him and I couldn't stop those thoughts any longer. He was it and I couldn't let that go again.
I pulled him up on me, as I brought our lips together. This kiss didn't need to be rough nor hot, just genuine and soft. Unlike the other kisses we had in the past couple of weeks, this one we both wanted. One where we both showed we loved each other. I felt the soft breathes of Harry on my nose and lips, the feeling felt amazing and I missed it. I could feel his lips part a bit and that when I let my tongue slide in. I explored his mouth and sure enough it still tastes like the alcohol he had in the morning. Harry pulled back slowly as I did the same and are eyes met, the green emeralds were so bright at the moment. No more glossiness and sadness just lust and calmness was found I remember those eyes, I sure hadn't seen them in a while.
"I love you Harold."
"I love you too, Z." And with that we fell down onto the bed in each other's arms once again at last.
—————
Walking down stairs the next day, I was feeling relieved. Harry and I made up, were we a thing yet, no. But I sure felt like the world was finally on my side.
I was the last one up, and the other boys were sitting on the kitchen, all in a small conversation.
"Oh Harry look, its your boyfriend." Niall smirked.
"We aren't dating," Harry mumble, "not yet at least."
I chuckle at the last bit he said, "we aren't ready for that yet, thank you very much."
"I'm just glad you made up." Liam smiled.
Harry and I looked at each other, not without happiness in our faces.
"Anyway, we have an interview and a meeting today so I suggest you both get ready." Niall sighed. We always had interviews without anyone telling us until the day of.
"Fine."
—————
I could feel so much annoyance at the meeting later that day. No the management was not awful if anything they were not the problem, instead it was everything to do with the next couple of weeks. We had to finish the rest of the songs we had made, and then some of them already had music videos planned as well. Did I like that we were creating more diverse music and that I could have a say, yes but I didn't like having to work a lot more again.
Getting home after a long day felt nice but I did feel tired. So I went straight to bed, Harry followed suit as well after five minutes. I was already lying in bed when he walked in, I gave him a warm smile which he returned.
I watched as he got undressed and climbed in as well. "You know maybe it was good the boys made us share a room." I laughed, we had shared out our difference after sleeping in the same bed for the past couple months.
"Yeah, I guess it helped we used to need each other to be able to sleep." Harry chuckled, "I really want to know how I managed after you left, I missed my cuddle with you."
"Same." I sighed. I was tired, it was a long day. "Goodnight Harry."
"Night Z." I felt Harry wiggled closer and his head rest in my armpit, it's always how we slept. I would sleep on my side with Harry cuddle of against me with his head right their in the inside of my arm. Cozy indeed it was.
We may not be together, yet but we did form the bond we used to have and I was just glad about that. However I felt like we were back together.

Okay smaller chapter but it's sweet with fluff. Also happy birthday Louis🎉🎉 I can't believe he is thirty.