3

I don't really like this chapter, but I was to lazy to restart it.

The interview was basic questions nothing random just simple things on what are plans were. I didn't really talk much and I was dazing out until I heard my name being asked in a question. "So Harry do you think you and Zayn will become friends once more?" The interviewer really annoyed me, she had a loud, squeaky voice and she would laugh after we answered.
"I mean, I wouldn't say that we hate each other." I started before looking at Zayn and finishing, "I think that maybe we hit a rough patch and you know, we are band mates you kind of can't hate each other."
"Yeah I guess we were never really close, but we still get along." Zayn chirped in.
He made me mad, we were the closest out of all the boys, literally we would sleep together all the time, we dated for fucks sake. He always said we never talked nor spoke but I knew that was a lie, he did too.
—————
Back at Louis' house I was just getting ready to leave, I didn't need to stay longer than I should have. I needed to pack because we were going to move back in together to our shared house. That was going to happen in one week, and I honestly was fine with it other than the fact that I would have to see Zayn every single day, for an entire year.
I was just leaving the door, when I felt hands on my shoulders, Liam turned me around looking me dead in the eyes. "We need to talk." His voice was stern and I knew he meant business. Walking back into the living room, Zayn was sad looking angry, Niall was fidgeting unwell in his seat and Louis had a wide grin on his face. Liam walked up behind me, "sit Harry." He had his dad voice on again.
I didn't want to be in trouble with Liam so I sat down on the closest chair I could see.
"Alright anyway, Harry, Zayn you both are not allowed to leave until you both talk." Louis said, he didn't seem to take this serious.
"About what?" Zayn breathed.
"You both know so don't play dumb with us!" Liam was starting to speak way more louder and firm. What was with him and his dadness?
"We are not going to spent a year with you two if you keep pretending like you both never really knew each other and that you never dated." Niall was still fidgeting but he seemed more confident now.
"So Harry tell us how you feel about this whole things that has happened?" Louis beamed.
"I feel that Zayn just likes to play the victim and that he treated me like shit, it's not my fault we broke up and not my fault that we are back together as a band." I felt the need to say more but I didn't say it.
"Ok and you Zay-."
"I think that Harry always got what he wanted, I didn't play the victim he did, he treated me like shit after I left making rude comments and jokes, god your such a slut."
"How the fuck does this make me a slut, your such a cunt." I stood up abruptly, so did Zayn. Something would have happened if it wasn't for Liam pulling me back.
"You two need to sort out your priorities, because this isn't going to happen for the next year, now way in hell."
"Yeah, you two need something so that we will actually look like the band we were way back when." Niall butted in.
"How about these two share a room in our house, maybe more time together will make them actually normal civilized humans." Louis' smirk got wider. I rolled my eyes, if these three thought that they could get us to share a room they were ridiculous.
Zayn shook his head viscously, "yeah no, if that's gonna happen I'm not doing this shit again." He stood up and began walking out of the room. I was fine with sharing a room, I mean I kind of missed him, he didn't feel the same way.
"Zayn it's not like you have much of a choice." Niall spoke.
"Oh Zayn give it a rest, your not going to leave just because you have to share a room." Louis sighed, although his smile was still visible behind his hand resting on his face. "It's Harry, he is the only one you ever wanted to cuddle with, you told me."
"Louis!" Zayn yelled abruptly, "You weren't supposed to tell anyone that."
I just sat there looking confused I had hardly said anything, my face was bright red by now.
"Harry, come on do you want to leave now?" Liam asked. I just simply nodded and stood up, Liam walked me to the door. "Harry I have to tell you something." Liam spoke softly so no one else could hear.
"Okay?"
"Zayn may deny it, but he fucking misses you, like a lot." I didn't want to believe him but his eyes were saying other wise, "once when he, Louis, and I were talking he wouldn't shut up about you."
I sighed if this was real I was feeling extremely flustered, "really?"
Liam smiled, "yeah, trust me Zayn won't leave just because he has to share a room with you, he'll comply soon enough just trying to be stubborn."
—————
A couple days later I was feeling anxious, we were going to be moving in together in like two days. Was I ready? Not really. Liam said that Zayn missed me too but that didn't seem believable. I was going to be driving to our shared house today to bring some things over. Louis told me that Zayn was not going to be there, and I was trusting Louis with my life.
Driving there was about twenty minutes, thankfully closer than Louis' house. I started grabbing box's out of my car, when Niall came out of the house. "Hey Harry."
"Hi!" I exclaimed cheerfully.
"Heads up Zayn is here."
I fumed, "what Louis said he wasn't gonna be here."
Niall let out a huge chuckle. "Do you not realize he is trying to get you two back together."
"Well yeah but I'm trying to ignore Louis and his antics."
Niall shrugged and went to grab a box, hoisting it up in his arms. We walked inside, all the boys were there but Liam, he had some family things to take care of.
Zayn and Louis were arguing by the bedroom door, well Zayn and mines room. "Oh well hello Harold." Louis voice was cheery out of no where. "We were just talking about your guys' room, Zayn here was talking about how he can't wait to share a room with you."
I felt my face tan red, "okay." I didn't know what else to say.
—————
I had finished putting my stuff away, with help from Ni and Lou. Zayn was somewhere else, not like I care. I was walking down stairs when Louis and Niall left, I wasn't finished yet so I had to stay. It's not like Zayn and I would cross paths in this mansion of a place.
Walking down later I saw Zayn by the living room. He was sitting on the couch doing absolutely nothing. I walked past him not wanting to be mean I simply let out a sentence, "hey Z."
I got nothing in return, why would I? I looked at him why did he have to be so sour. "Oh I see how it is." He literally still continued to ignore me, "you call me a bitch but here you are pretending I don't exist because someone can't handle the fact that I didn't want you anymore." I mocked in a fairly rude tone.
Zayn stood up and pushed me into a wall, "you and I both know that we both chose that we didn't want to be together anymore, you are a bitch and you know it."
I was squirming around but couldn't really move because of Zayn's strong arms pinning me in. Are chests were touching, and are faces centimetres apart. "Zayn, please this is stupid why can't we make up."
"No."
"Why not?" I whined.
"Because I know that a simple friendship will lead way back to this." Zayn soon closed the gap and are lips touched. It started out slow, innocent but soon turned rough and we were fighting over dominance, Z of course won. His tongue was all over the inside of my mouth, before he slipped his tongue out and bit onto my lower lip. I accidentally let out a moan and with that Zayn and I parted. "You won't tell anyone about what just happened, no one because it means nothing at all."
I nodded, and Zayn walked out of the room soon out of the door even. I just stood there baffled.