All Thanks to Matt

Mr. Murdock won us the court case. I 'm really glad to because I would hate to lose the only family I have. The five of us walked through the door. I ran up to my room and changed out of my suit into cargo shorts and my custom hoodie and converse. I pet the kitten I found that I decided to name Volt as Chris came up and I pulled on my shoes.

"So little bro how does it feel to finally be 9-years-old."

"Fine, I guess. Nothing feels different."

"I'm pretty sure that will change."

I walked downstairs and was about to walk out the door when I was called to the dining room. I walked in and saw Mr. Murdock, Xavier and Hank standing around a cake.

"Happy Birthday Ash."

"Thanks, you guys you're the best."

Celebrating my birthday was fun but I didn't end up feeling to well by the end of the party, so I went to bed early. I woke up around 2 am I felt really dizzy. I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I was shocked to see my eyes were fully white instead of the usual purple. I closed them and opened them again they were the same. I started to panic. I ran to Xavier's room. 

"Professor there is something wrong with my eyes

"Professor there is something wrong with my eyes." He sat up and turned his light.

"Come here let me see." I walked over to his bedside.

"Wow you look just like your mother right now."

"What are you talking about?"

"Ok I guess it's finally time to tell you."

"Really?! you're finally going to tell me about my mom."

"Yeah. OK so first of all your mother was a mutant. She was a part of a team called the x-men as you already know but what you didn't know was that they protected the world from evil. You were born with her mutant genes, so you are a mutant yourself. "

"Ok but why are my eyes white?"

"Your powers are forming the x gene starts to awake in mutants around your age. Just wait a bit your eyes should return back to their usual purple in no time."

"Ok thanks professor goodnight."

"Goodnight Ash."

I walked back to my room and laid down falling asleep in no time. I woke up the next morning and looked in the mirror. Thank God my eyes were back to normal. I walked out the bathroom and looked out the window. I kind of wanted it to be a rainy day. All of a sudden it started raining. That was weird.

 I walked downstairs and sat at the table. A placemat was already ready with breakfast on it. It was pancakes, eggs, and sausage. I ate while watching the news. It was talking about a bomb in Vienna that went off. I hope everyone was ok.  I went back upstairs and got ready for school. I walked today since Chris was sick. I took a short cut down an alley.

"Hey kid give me some money."

"I'm sorry I don't have any." I tried to keep walking, but he grabbed me. Before I knew it my eyes turned white again and I ended up electrocuting the guy.

"Looks like can control weather I guess."

"Hey kid do you need...never mind" I looked over to the guy who was talking to me. He held a shield in his hand.

"Wait are you storm's kid." I looked at him with confusion on my face.

"How do you know my mom's hero name only her teammates know her name."

"She worked with the Avengers for a while. We could use the help from the son of a very powerful mutant."

"What's the situation?"