Old Friends

Me and T'Challa walked up to the doors of the X-mansion. I unlocked the door and walked in. Chris was sitting at the dining table doing homework. He looked up when he saw me walk through the door.

"Ash god I was so worried." He said running toward me and hugging me.

"Who is that." I looked back at T'Challa and rolled my eyes. I looked back at Chris.

"That would be my biological father."

"I'm sorry what?"

"Yeah, shocked me too. Where's Xavier?"

"In his study."

"Thanks, we'll talk later." I walked to the study with T'Challa following after me. I knocked on the door and walked in when I heard Xavier.

"Ash you're back. who is that behind you?"

"I think it's better if he explains." I said moving out the way so T'Challa could move into the room more.

"Hello Sir."

"T'Challa is good to see you old friend."

"I'm sorry old friend?" I said looking between the two.

"I was friends with your mother and her love."

"You've got to be kidding me right."

"I want to take him back to Wakanda with me." T'Challa came back into the conversation.

"I wouldn't mind. It would be good for him."

"Do I get a say in this?" I yelled bringing their attention back to me.

"Ash this will be good for you." Xavier said

"How do you know? I barley know the guy and you're trying to send me to a different continent with him. You're kidding right?"

"Ash just give it a chance. I trust T'Challa with my life."

"Whatever." I said walking out of the study and going down to the dumbwaiter.

"I'm sorry friend this is what Ash does but I think once he gets to know you it will be better. We should give him time. Would you like to stay for dinner?

"Oh, of course Charles. I'd love to." I heard T'Challa say from my spot. I can't believe this. This is really happening.