chapter 3

a/n: ur matching outfit to the team is like that except purple ^^^

italics - chapati
bold - yajima
italics + bold - guest speakers (jenny realite)

with the help of makeup, you were able to hide your crime sorcière guild mark on your back shoulder. with the help of fairy tail member reedus, you had a white fairy tail guild mark on your collarbone area. you wore a matching outfit to the other team that mira and lisanna were able to sew up just in time. you blended right into fairy tail.

cheers were heard, fireworks were exploding, and balloons were released. it was time for the grand magic games and you were kinda thrilled to be apart of them.

"at last, it's here! the festival of magic that only comes once a year... the grand magic games!"

the opening ceremony was currently going on. you and the rest of fairy tail waited in a tunnel for the teams to be announced.

"just listen to that crowd." erza was fascinated.

"i didn't think there'd be so many spectators." lucy thinks.

"it's like this every year. it's a popular event." you say. you look at gray and he's completely naked. well... he still had his briefs on.

"man, i really don't like these clothes!" natsu whines.

"this is no time to be complaining. our master specifically told us to wear matching color outfits." lucy gets onto him.

"i'm fond of it. i think it's cute." erza says.

"yeah, same here." gray agrees.

"you're not even clothed!" lucy exclaims.

you sweatdropped, "y-yeah."

"when did that happen?!" gray frantically begins to put on his clothes.

"y/n, i'm surprised wendy's clothes managed to fit you. she's a tiny person." natsu says.

"mirajane and lisanna actually made this for me overnight. her clothes were too small." you tell him. you look down, "i ended up taking her place on the spur of the moment, and i'm not even a member. i hope wendy's gonna be okay." you saying this brought the mood down.

you noticed what you did and said, "but she's gonna be okay! i'm just going to save her spot for a bit. i promise to work my hardest."

a worker of the games comes to meet you all in the tunnels, "fairy tail, you're on in a couple of minutes." he walks out.