chapter 6

a/n: your armors are the ones above ! some of them arent even rly armor lol. i will include the picture in every chapter, so there's no confusion :)

this is gonna b really lame, and ur gonna b super op cause ur a #bossbitch

"m-me?!" you exclaimed.

"alright then! go get em." gray pats your back.

"we believe in you, y/n. the only thing we can do now is win!" erza encourages you.

"yeah..." you say quietly. your look of worry turns into determination. "i told you all the preliminary night that i can help you, so i will secure this victory, i promise." you tell them before heading down to the arena.

bacchus was watching you with a smirk. there was cheers and some were even rooting for fairy tail.

"hey, how about you and me make a bet like those last guys did?" bacchus suggests.

"what did you have in mind?" you ask.

"you are a delightful dish," he licks his lips, "if i win, you're mine." you were disgusted, truly disgusted.

"i accept." you say calmly.

he smirks, "then we have ourselves a deal. my soul is quivering."

you've gotten a lot stronger this past year and you're sure that with your newest armor you could take him down with one hit, but this is a show for everyone and you intend to deliver.

the gong is hit and declares the match to begin.

you requip to your rose thorn armor. your right eye is covered by a rose eye patch. you wear a short, strapless shirt made entirely of dark green petals, and long, dark green gloves that reach to the top of your arms. you sport a short wide skirt made of dark green petals that point sideways and you  also wear pouch-like boots. your left arm and both your legs are adorned by light green thorny vines. this armor included a large sword.

the males in the audience had heart eyes for you. erza was impressed. you requiped instantaneously. she was interested to see what kind of armors you had at your disposal.

two massive thorny vines emerge from the ground and make their way to bacchus. he jumps out of the way before they attack him. when they smash onto the ground, they create dust and dirt to go everywhere. you use it as a smokescreen to attack him from the side.

he predicted this and when you go for your slash, he's not there. he smirks and licks his lips, ready to slam you down from behind. you were smart however, and another massive thorn shaped a clenched fist came towards him and strikes his side, sending him crashing to the side of the arena wall.

he composes himself and you look at him. he wipes the his lips and says, "i'm not surprised you've improved since our last fight. i'm already exhausted, that was one pack of a punch!" he extends his hand out and somehow his drink that was resting further away flies to his hand. "how about we take a tiny break?" he pops it open.

you were well aware that drinking only increased his strength, speed, and power, but you allowed him to finish.

"we haven't discussed what i want if i win." you say. he stops drinking and raises a brow, "sure, whatever you want! it's not like you're gonna win." he continues his drinking.

"when i win, your guild must go by the name quatro puppy for the rest of the tournament."

he spits out his drink and laughs, "alright! deal!" he finishes his drink with no more talking.

"are you ready?" he asks as he throws the empty bottle aside.

you nod and requip to your celestial armor. it was your newest armor that you were able to unleash with the help of jellal. the armor takes the form of a revealing blue garb with a golden chain collar around the neck area, along diamond earrings and matching colored hair accessories. on your legs are two large diamond patches while around your arms are cape-like garments to complete your armor's design. the armor included no footwear. the armor also includes a gun that's able to take many shapes, but you decided to not use it.

the males gawk even harder.

bacchus laughs, "you plan to protect yourself with a flimsy set of lingerie? i'll give you a sec to change into something better."

"no need. this is enough." you assure him.

"alrighty then." he shrugs before charging at you.

"meteor!" you cast and begin to glow, charging at him as well. you swung your fist and he swung the palm of his hand. the two hands clashed together and caused the whole area to shake and there was a huge gust of air released. it turns to a martial arts battle and all were struggling to keep up with the insane speed you both were fighting.

he got a couple hits in and you did too. after exhausting him a bit, you begin to run backwards in a specific pattern and he followed after you. he kept up with his rapid hits and you managed to protect yourself from some, but that wasn't your main focus.

once it was complete, you did a flip backwards, kicking his chin up in the process. you then jump up, "be judged by the seven stars!" you place both hands on top of each other, with the top hand having only the index and middle fingers spread out. bacchus looks around, completely confused and also a bit afraid. seven magic seals are then summoned in the sky and connect together to make what appears to be a constellation. each magic seal then releases a powerful light blast down on the opponent, forming the same pattern on the ground before exploding.

you land back down on the ground once it's over. when the smoke is clear, it reveals bacchus falling onto the knees before falling on his face to the ground, unconscious. you throw your hands up in victory and loud cheering burst from the audience.

all of fairy tail was completely in awe of your magic power. crime sorciere watched proudly. and he watches you.

"gray?" ultear finds gray leaning over a railing at a viewing area. it was dark and day 3 of the games were over. gray turns around when hearing his name, "ultear?" he questions. ultear removes her hood and makes her way to him.

"what are you doing here? i thought you were supposed to be hidden." gray asks her. she shows him a brown paper bag, "food run. y/n does the runs, but she celebrating her victory with your guild. shouldn't you be doing the same?"

"just needed a bit of air." he replies. "these games are really something. i wish they were around before... the seven years."

"i'm sure fairy tail would've kicked everyone's butts." ultear says.

gray smiles, "y/n is really impressive. i didn't know there was a wizard like her."

"yeah, she is. her and bacchus were once on the same level, but she's surpassed him. y/n just continues to surprise us." ultear replies.

"i know crime sorcière is a guild revolved making atones for past mistakes, but what did y/n do?" gray asks.

"that's not my story to tell, but it's an interesting one," ultear answers. she places her hood back on, "i should get going before this warms down. i'll see you around." she walks off.

moments later gray hears, "i found you." he turns around and there stands you. you approach him with a box of something. "hey, what are you doing here?" gray asks.

"i've been looking for you all night. look what i bought," you open the box and reveal cookies shaped into the fairy tail insignia and colored in with red frosting, "i bought a crap ton and i kept back a box to make sure you got one." you take one out and hand it to him.

"thanks. you didn't have to." he takes a bite and they were great.

"i wanted to. after all, you are helping us with this source of magic." you take one and began to eat yourself.

"you helped us win 10 points today. thank you."

you shrug, "it was no biggie. i shouldn't even be apart of the games. i heard about the situation with raven tail and the whole snatching the wrong girl. wendy's better, and so she will take my place in the games. she should've been there all this time. and i'll be spectating. i'll keep a close eye for ya!"

gray smiles and you both watch the night sky while munching down on cookies.