Chapter 40

WARNING: If you are not a fan of smut please skip this chapter :)

As the boys begin to record Con and I go over all the cameras to make sure everything is working fine, he turns to me and grabs my arm gently pulling me to the side. I turn to look at him, confused as to what hes doing and why he had to tug my arm so damn hard, ow. "Is simon okay?" he asks me, I cant think of an answer quick enough so I just ended up just making a face at him which is a mixture of confusion and uncertainty that makes him giggle like a child. "If im honest Con i dont know, he hasn't said a word to me." I shrug and turn around a little, enough to get a glance at the boys behind us.

"Well whatever it is i hope hes okay, hes been different and hes been evidently different with you. Just be careful please." He smiles and gently grabs my shoulder giving me a little shake before he walks back over to one of the cameras, leaving me slightly confused at his words. Be careful? "Why'd you say no to me?" Im pulled away from my thoughts.

"Because of your yellow jacket.." just like that everyone, including my self, erupt into laughter. It is really a hideous jacket but of course he insits on wearing it, it's not like I can stop him. The next girl comes out and the boys go down the line, saying one bad pick up line after another and it leaves me wondering how any of these boys get a girl. I hear a clicking noise and i scan the line until i meet the gaze of cold blue eyes, Simons face lights up and he winks at me. I cant help but smile back as i feel my face heat up, which makes his smile grow more. This time a more devious smile, his eyes darken and my breath gets caught in my throat at the sudden change of atmosphere.

"Hi, Im Simon, im 26 and my girlfriend said i had to tell you about her." My jaw drops slightly and I laugh, the girl follows his eyes and glances at me clearly realising and she smiles then swipes right. "Told you it works."

-

"I'll see you guys later." I smile and wave JJ and Simon off as they walk me to my appartment, which mind you is only down the hall from theirs. JJ smiles and pats me on the shoulder walking off towards their apartment but simon seems to follow me closely. I turn a little to look back at JJ and he flashes me a slightly confused smile. I get into my appartment and turn around to see what Simon's doing and as I do that Simon steps into my apartment and closes the door behind him. I instantly feel my heart begin to race and my body heat up as I look up to meet dark eyes staring back at me, I cant help but feel a flutter in my stomach.

"Come here.." Simon growls in a low voice, without a word I do what im told and slowly and carefully move towards him. He reaches out and grabs my face pulling me close to him, our faces centimeters apart, I can feel his hot breath on my lips. he spins us around and slams me up against the door with a force, a groan escaped my lips as he pressed his lips against mine, one hand right around my throat, the other grabbing onto my ass. My entire body reacts to his sudden movement and I feel a dampness grow between my legs. A devilish grin creeps onto his face, he realises the effect he has on me and he is lapping it up. He runs a hand down my stomach and he rubs his hand over my panties, feeling my growing wetness for him. He places his knee inbetween my legs and spreads them apart before he presses his crotch against mine, to show me how much I'm effecting him and my body aches for more, I can't take it.

"Simon-" I whine and lean forward trying to kiss him but he pushes me back, in a swift motion he grabs my wrists and lifts my arms up above my head immobilising me. "Did you forget whos in charge?" I think for a moment. I could challenge him but we both know that he is the dominant one and I'm not sure if I dare disobey him, on this occasion I decide against it. "no.." i say but it comes out as a whisper, his eyebrows raise at the weakness of my voice and his grip on my wrists tighten a little. He leans in and kisses my jaw, trailing kisses from my jaw, down my neck and my collarbone, leaving no skin untouched. He continues to hold both of my wrists with one of his hand and he moves his free hand down to yank the right side of my top down, my breast springs out of my top all while still kissing my neck.