Chapter 32

I quietly pad down the stairs, after just waking up I hope to find Simon in the kitchen with some coffee for me - since I was alone when I woke up. As I get closer to the kitchen I can hear voices, followed by a loud laugh from Ethan. I push open the kitchen door and everyone's head spins to look at me. I can feel my face heating up, why must i do this. I smile and lift my hand, giving them a small wave.

"Morning." I say. I see Josh sitting in front of a laptop on the kitchen island while Ethan, Vik and Tobi hang over his shoulders - watching intently. Simon who is leaning against the kitchen island holds out a cup of coffee for me, which I gladly take from him.

"Millie, get me your passport will you?" Josh says, eyes still glued to the laptop screen. I look over at Simon and raise an eyebrow but he answers only with a grin.

"What for?"

And with no answer I head back upstairs to my room to find the little burgundy booklet. I hadn't really used my passport other than ID, I went to America with my mum a few years ago but other than that I stayed in the UK. I find the booklet and rush downstairs, curious as to why josh needs it. I get back and none of the boys have moved at all, I hold the passport out for Josh and he takes it, flipping through to find the right page.

"Is that you?" Harry says. He peeps over Josh's shoulder and grabs my passport from his hands, holding it to his face to get a full view on 18 year old me - youthful and rosy cheeked.

"Where are we going exactly?" I glance round all of the boys, who are all now crowded round Harry trying to get a glimpse of minor me. I jump forward and grab it out of Harry's hand, leaving a sad expression on his face - I smile at how adorable Harry was. "Well.. we have a villa in Ibiza and we all agreed that we needed a holiday.." Josh trails off, "so we thought we'd all go!" Jide shouts as he bombards through the kitchen doors, causing everyone - especially me to jump.

"Okay, so Ibiza then?" I look round the group of boys, eventually catching Simon's eye. "Ibiza it is." Simon smiles down at me, wrapping his arm around my shoulders and pulling me into his chest.

-

"We leave tomorrow?" I practically shout at the blonde boy. Simon and I are currently in the middle of 'packing' and by 'packing' I mean that Simon is sitting watching me pack both of our suitcases. "Well Josh did say he wanted to go soon." Simon shrugs. I walk over to Simon's drawers, I slide the first one open and I begin pulling out large piles of clothes - throwing them all over his bed.

"Hey I'll need to put them back!" Simon pouts at me from the bed. I raise an eyebrow, a small smirk playing on my lips. "Let's be real Simon-" I move around the drawers and step closer to him, his legs hanging over the side of the bed. "I'll be the one who puts them away." I stand between Simon's legs, placing my hands in his shoulders - rubbing small circles with my thumbs.

"Very true." He laughs.  He leans up and gently kisses me - completely catching me off guard. The kiss lasts a few minutes before we both pull away, I rest my forehead against his, closing my eyes. "Get your fat ass up and help me pack." I smile and place a soft kiss on Simon's head before turning away and continuing packing.

"Hey guys?" There's a soft knock on the door, followed by Ethan's head peering through the door at Simon and I. I turn to look at Ethan and motion for him to come in - but one boy lead to the other and soon enough all the boys pile into Simon's room and make themselves comfortable. "Okay just invite yourself in." I watch Simon roll his eyes as he pulls out a t-shirt from under Tobi's bum.

"We thought we would come keep both of you company." JJ says as he sits down on Simon's desk chair. As Simon and I continued packing the boys would share stories of drunken memories and past mistakes - as if they were trying to keep us distracted for a while. I turn and catch Jides eye, he is smiling at me, a smile that I am all too familiar with.

"You're up to something." I throw down the shorts that I was folding and I slowly make my way over to the grinning boy - whose face soon drops. I can feel all of the eyes in the room on me, waiting to see what will unfold. "What do you mean?" JJ says. Trying his hardest to not laugh, which ultimately failed. JJ had always thought that I looked funny when I was angry, he always felt the need to take the piss out of me and that just makes me angrier.

"You didn't." I stop dead in my tracks. There was one thing that I hadn't mentioned to anyone and that was - when my birthday was. "I'm sorry." JJ smiles at me, looking up from his chair. The room falls silent, not even anyone breathing can be heard - but I am shocked.

"What?" Simon breaks the silence that fell between Jide and I. I turn to look at Simon, a confused expression on his face. "So this is why we're going away?" I sigh and sit at the end of the bed. All the boys are looking around at each other not knowing what to say - everyone's at a loss for words. "We thought we would surprise you, since you have been so kind to us." Josh looks over at me.

"I just don't understand.." I look back at Simon and frown a little, before I can turn back around I have been engulfed I to a bear hug from Jide. "Listen Millie, you've practically given up your YouTube channel to help us edit and content. You've moved here to help us so why can't we help you?" JJ pulls away slightly and smiles at me - his classic big grin on show.

"At least let me take everyone out for dinner while we're away." I say, glancing round all the boys not able to contain the smile on my face.