Chapter 22

Two in one day, you're welcome ;) thank you so much for everyone reading this, I hope you're enjoying it because I'm loving writing it.

"This is why you don't drink!" I shout at the three hungover boys in front of me, Josh, Vik and Jide sit in the kitchen while I make them breakfast. They are all clutching onto a cup of tea, their heads hanging low. I put down rolls and bacon and before I know it they are stuffing their faces.

"Good morning ladies," Simon walks into the kitchen, a bright smile spread on his face. "What's got you so happy?" Vik mumbles as he looks up at the tall blonde.

"Nothing, just feeling great this morning,"  he glances at me and smiles, I smile back and go back to frying the bacon. Simon takes a seat next to Vik and I begin to hand out the rolls.

"Millie could I talk to you once you're done eating? I'll be in my room." Simon picks up the cup of tea he just made and he heads out the kitchen up to his room. "I uh.." I don't get the chance to answer and I'm stood there, looking like an idiot.

"Millie What was that?" I turn to look at Josh, a confused look on his face, I smile slightly and turn back to my tea, slowly sipping, possibilities of what Simons going to say running through my head.

After about ten minutes everyone's finished their rolls and we all go about our day, I contemplate whether going to talk to Simon or not but of course I have to. I head up the stairs and to Simons room, I just stand outside his door for a minute, getting the confidence to knock.

"Come in?" I open the door to see Simon siting at the edge of his bed, it looks like he's been waiting. I close the door behind me and walk over to him, standing in front of him. "You wanted to talk?"

"Yeah.." Simon stands up and gently takes my hand, he looks down at me and smiles sweetly. "Millie I'm so sorry, I made a mistake and I should've never spoken to Emily.." he trails off but I can't help but notice the pain in his eyes, the sadness.

"Simon, it's okay," I gently place my hand on his cheek, rubbing a small circle with my thumb. We stay in silence for a minute as if we both don't know what to say to each other, I want to tell him how much I like him, how much I want to kiss him, how much I want to be his but I can't, words just won't come out.

"Millie.." he whispers as he moves closer to me, his arm snakes round my waist pulling me closer to him, our face just inches apart. "Can we give it another try?" He grins and leans in slightly, my legs feel week and I can feel my self caving into this boy.

Without saying a word I lean up and our lips meet, I can tell he gets a bit of a fright but he settles into the kiss. I slowly walk forward causing him to walk back, the back of his legs touch the bed and he sits down pulling me onto his lap. I tangle my fingers into his blonde hair as the kiss deepens, he grabs a hold of my bum and pulls me closer to his crotch causing me to squeal.

"Simon," I pant as I pull away and look down at him, his rosy cheeks and swollen lips with his cheeky smile are enough to make me melt into his arms. I rest my forehead against his trying to catch my breath, "is that a yes?"

"Of course it is you idiot!" I gently smack his chest causing both of us to laugh. He lies back pulling me to lie on his chest, we lie for what feels like hours. Me listening to his heart beat and him playing with my hair, both just happy we're here.

"You do know Emily was a cow," I glance up at him.

"Oh I know." We both laugh for a moment, a knock on the door frightens ya and be both sit up. The door swings open to a confused looking Jide and Tobi, I presume the rest of the boys are round now.

"What's going on in here hmmm?" Jide crosses his arms, a small smirk playing on his lips.

"Nothing dad," I roll my eyes and stand up, I glance back at Simon before leaving his room to go to mine, Jide and Tobi follow me.

I go to close my door but a foot stops me, I peek round and stare at the two boys. "What?"

"We're recording a video if you want to join? Its this weeks sidemen Sunday." Tobi raises an eyebrow questioning me.

"I mean sure, I need to get ready first. What's the video going to be?" I open the door a little wider so I can see the boys fully. I'm still not entirely sure if I want to be in a sidemen video as I feel like I shouldn't be there but we'll see.

"We're doing the silent challenge," Jide smiles at me, I nod and they both go upstairs to set up while I get ready. I decide on being casual, I can't be bothered to properly get dressed so I decide on a pair of grey leggings and a black champion sweatshirt, I put my hair into a messy bun and I wipe off my remaining makeup from last night.

I soon head upstairs to see a table with crisps, a baby carrot and a can of coke in front of every chair. The boys are all sitting down and I decide to sit behind the camera, I soon realise that Simon has a noise meter and he's the one who's testing everyone else.

They begin the video and I find my self focused on Simon, I can't help my self but pay attention to the way he moves, the way he laughs. He catches my eye a few times and when he did I'd get a small smile from the tall blonde. There's a sudden loud pop and I squeal as I get a fright, I look at Jide who has just popped open a bag of crisps and all the boys start laughing at me.

"Almost killed me Jide!" I laugh with them, I get distracted when my phone starts ringing. I look at the caller id, it's someone I haven't heard from in a while. "Sorry," I mumble as I leave the room to answer the call, this better not be trouble.

Please like and comment if you're enjoying this!